Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wooho for reorg! You look radiant!

I've been MIA for a few days, but it feels longer. BT is like my happy place, I've missed it and the wonderful people who make it so positive! I'm wearing mostly the same stuff today, but I tried the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light. I mixed the Cover FX drops with NYX Shine Away and I really like it. The mixture wore well and the coverage was great. I used 3 drops as I have a few breakouts on my face. I'm really overloaded with foundation right now, I can't believe I just bought another!

This is a great overall look.  Your brows are looking great.

Anonymous Insider

One can never have too many foundations 😉 (or so I think... haha. Do you find the Cover FX changes the consistency of your foundation (say from matte to dewy, etc.). 

I think it might depend on what you mix it with. Today I mixed it with a mattifying primer and I think it was more matte than dewy. The cool thing about these drops is you can mix them with anything; sunscreen, moisturizer, serum, oil, regular foundation to deepen the coverage or possibly lighten/darken your foundation.

Anonymous Insider

Whoa interesting it's like a create your own foundation/BB/CC/etc haha. Now I really want to get them...

I've missed you!  I love your necklace, veg!  How are you liking the custom cover drops?  Do they have decent wear?

I think so. It's hard to find a foundation that doesn't smother skin. I may be weird, but I like to have some of my natural skin come through. Even today when I used 3 drops for more coverage my skin still felt pretty good and breathable. It may be too soon since I've only used the drops twice, but I think this will be a repurchase!

Awww,  lol, I understand!  The wifis weren't working last night and I didn't get my fix!!!  Lol!   You skin looks so soft!   Loving your necklace pas well:). 

Haha, yeah, I'm being soooo good as far as foundation goes!  I just got through two which were pretty low and I need to get through one more in order to think about purchasing another.

Veg, you're so pretty! And that necklace!!!

Thank you TK! <blushes> This necklace is my current fav! I love that the colors aren't ones that would generally be seen together; orange, red and pink.

Welcome back!  You are glowing! 

We missed you too!

How are you liking the CFX drops?

Thanks KB! This is the second day I've used the drops. The first day I mixed it with NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer and then today with NYX Shine Away. Of the two NYX products I liked the feeling and mix better with Shine Away. Overall I like them, the idea of being able to create your own mix is pretty cool!

I'm wearing:
1. Tarte Flawless Brightening Primer
2. MUFE HD Foundation
3. NARS Creamy Concealer

4. Urban Decay Anti Aging Eyeshadow Primer
5. Too Faced Everything Nice Plalette
6. MJ Highliner in Blacquer
7. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
8. Too Faced Blush in Sweet Pink
9. Too Faced Bronzer in Inner Light
10. YSL Lipstick in Fuchsia in Excess 

image.jpg

Wow, that cherry lip really brings out your eyes!!  

Ever since someone called you a long-lost Fanning sister, I can't unsee it. 😄 Love the lip color!

Very pretty lip colour!

Your eyes are so bright and blue! I really like how you defined them and your lips are gorgeous, great color!

the lippy is perfect on you, cute 😄

Anonymous Insider

Reporting out from the library today:

1429375467804.jpg

Face: Smashbox CC Cream, UD All Nighter Setting Spray

Eyes: Sephora Gel Liner

Lips: Dose of Colors Black Rose on the outside, and Dose of Colors Kiss of Fire on the inside.

Pretty simple but I like it 🙂

testing