Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nooooo I mean nose boogies! If you use a lot of black eye liner, it goes through your sinus system (so basically, into your eye, through the inner limit of the eye and down the nose) and is sent out the body that way as foreign material (similar to what happens when you get sick). 

Edit: It's not harmful in ANY way, just how your body deals with foreign particles in your eye ^_^

OMG, I am both completely fascinated and horrified by the idea of this.  Thank you for telling me, because if I ever saw this happening to me, I'd probably freak the f out.  

However, it's pretty much convinced me I probably don't want to wear waterline liner anymore 😄

Runny nose or not, you look gorgeous!

Thank you, AMHWKI!

I love this look and I agree that you look smokin' hot today!

Thank you, DiVWA! 😉

Smoking hottt! 

Thank you, blackkitty!

I looooove that your lips match your eyes so perfectly!

Thank you, malday!  I had a vision of what I wanted in my head, and I wasn't going to stop until I got there 😄

image.jpg

Ok, I found a dramatic lighting sweet spot today!  I'm wearing some Estee Lauder foundation that I got on the back of a sample card because I had nowhere to go today and so I decided to just try some stuff out. 

UDPP in anti-aging - because I'm old!

UD Electric palette in thrash and freak, but then I realized the colors were not what I was looking for so I grabbed....

MAC photorealism quad - fresh approach in the inner corner, photo realism in the brow, image maker as a transition/crease shade, grey range in the outer corner and to cut crease,

MAC humid on the outer third of the lid

MAC aquavert (LE) on the inner corner and under the lower lashline

Stila smudgestick in jade

MAC fluidline in black

Smashbox contouring trio - just the highlight and the contour.  the powder wasn't showing up on me so i added --

Buxom divine goddess highlighter (which isn't my favorite highlighter.  I like the nars in copacabana way better, but i was just trying different things out)

Bobbi Brown blush in tawny (playing it safe)

MUFE lip pencil in 2c (yes I way overlined my upper lip on this)

MAC lipstick in creme d'nude

And a pair of sephora brand fake eyelashes, which I wouldn't recommend because the band on them is huuuuuuuuuuuge!

And Anastasia dip brow in chocolate and the powder combo in chocolate

Anonymous Insider

Hot wow! What an intense and absolutely stunning look! It's very Hollywood; your hair is simply fabulous, your brows are fiercely dramatic, your eyes are defined in the most glamorous of ways, which makes me think of the James Bond women; I love the way you've used liner all the way around, and the use of an additional wing into the tear duct was just inspired! Your complexion looks flawless and radiant and subtly sculpted, while the pink-nude lip is a brilliant finishing touch! You are incredibly beautiful, and immensely talented at makeup artistry! 🙂 

Now if only I could convince other people to let me paint their faces in exchange for money....  LOL!  Thanks!

This is so dramatic and gorgeous! 🙂

Wow, love your eye liners. Super!

I love your dramatic lighting, itscarin!  It gives you such a gorgeous lilac radiance.

You have very stunning eyes, and that inner wing plus the bold shadow colors just make them pop even more.  

Anonymous Insider

This is such a complete look! I don't even have much to say because I'm so blown away lol. That inner wing look has become a quick favorite of mine as well for more night-time looks because it just adds such drama 😄

Today I was a bit lazy and didn't bother contouring or applying powder.   I'm used to contouring now so I feel my makeup doesn't look quite done.  Wearing no blush either.  

Heroine make mineral BB cream

Koh gen do make up base mixed into my bb cream to brighten it.  It seems to have oxidized a bit.  The foundation is almost empty so I'm focusing on using it up this week. 

dior concealer ivory - I'm not sure how much I like this but it is the next item I tackle to use up before buying another.  It looks a bit powdery even though it's a liquid.  

smashbox full exposure shadow duo 

sephora aspen summit no23, 

Color exciting mini bourjois single in 17

ABH dipbrow taupe

guerlain maxi lash 

mAC girl about townimage.jpg

image.jpg

love an ostensibly stripped down face with a bright lip. gorgeous, dear hearts.

i've always had a soft spot, too, for that dark heather grey and a bright fuschia/pink lip.

image.jpgYou both made me look up two words (I'm smarter now) and made me feel good about yesterday's decision.   Thanks Jem!  

As as for the tank, it's super sparkly and soft and not really wearable in public anymore, so has become one with my pyjama stash.  

I like you with contour and without.  You are straight up gorgeous either way!

But I agree with Keepra, that lip is amazing on your skintone.  It's like fruit punch 😄

6 Replies
testing