Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very, very cute! I especially love the purse! Would love to find something like that.

thanks! 🙂 I found my bag at www.modcloth.com it took me almost a year of debating on whether or not to take the plunge and get another purse (I have about twenty at home)  but this one i am really glad I bought it is my fave of all my purses that I own (kind of a signature purse. So far I have only bought once purse since buying this one. there is something to be said about biting the bullet and investing in the purse you truly want as opposed to filling the void with purses in general. the title of the purse I have is called keystone state bag in whiskey & molasses. (just in case you want to find that one in particular) happy to help/enable anytime. I hope modcloth is still carrying it and if they aren't there is still a chance they might bring it back. modcloth sometimes brings some of the products based on popular demand. 🙂 again hope this helps. 

Thank you, that's really nice! I've heard of Modcloth, but I haven't looked into yet. I'll need to change that!

Modcloth is great, and I heartily recommend it! 🙂

No problem 🙂 happy to share the info. 

Dr. Jart Detox BB Cream

Mary Kay Ivory 1 Pressed Powder

Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

Tarte Rainforest After Dark Blush and 3 of the eye shadows

Sephora Cream Lipstain in Marvelous Mauve

Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral

Maybelline Master Drama in Bold Brown

Boo Boo Cover Up Concealer

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

I went out of town for a reunion and I tried to pack only samples or small items. Trying to take up as little space as possible, influenced my packing choices.  I think it turned out well.

11083827_10100693101486564_1900671194843218751_n.jpg

Adorable x 2.

Ohh so cute both of ya

She's gotten quite a bit bigger since the last time you posted! What a cutie!

She is growing so fast...too fast!

Anonymous Insider

I love this picture.  She is adorable and the Lipstain in Marvelous Mauve is now on my shopping list. 

Anonymous Insider

You look radiant! That lipstick is the most fabulous color on you - it lights up your entire face in the most beautiful manner! Your complexion looks flawless, and I love the way you've defined your eyes so effectively with neutral shades! You look gorgeous, as does the little one! 🙂

Thank you Ballerinagrl!  You always have such nice things to say!  Isnt she a doll?!  She will be 8 months old this week!

10699882_1579407645673514_9014505148913484485_o.jpgThis is my very first post! So please, be kind 🙂

1.e.l.f. Tone Adjusting Face Primer

2. LORAC POREfection Matifying Primer

3. Urban Decay NAKED Skin

4. theBalm STAINIAC (on my cheeks and my lips)

5. Wet n' Wild Bronzer for contouring

6. Coastal Scents Eyeshadow

7. L'Oreal Gel Liner

8. Covergirl LashExact

You look like a modern Klimt painting! You're gorgeous!

Gustav_Klimt_046.jpg

Ahh, Klimt. ♥ I came here for this painting, but you're totally right, TKLJ! GuacaMolez is gorgeous like a Klimt girl!

You have the most lovely doe eyes. I saw your picture and thought you looked like a delicate ballerina. Sigh....

Anonymous Insider

Absolutely captivating.   

Gorgeous! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! You have such an amazing, timeless, classical bone structure, and partly in consequence you are breathtakingly beautiful! However, your eyes are also incredibly special; shockingly beautiful in their own right! This is such a simple, subtle look that it could fall under the made up no makeup aesthetic, however your definition of your eyes with bold liner, mascara, and neutral eyeshadow is just exquisite, while your complexion looks flawless, and your contouring is simply brilliant! That rosebud lip is the perfect compliment to such a classic Audrey Hepburn look! Welcome to the WAYWT thread! 🙂

You've got that timeless classic beauty look!  welcome!

testing