Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your lashes just go on forever! Show me your ways. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

I really like the MUFE mascara as a top coat, if that makes sense. It is a bit too wet for my liking and it doesnt give enough volume but it looks spectacular when used after another mascara. I like a volumizing one with a fat brush in particular. 

Today's look; KVD Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book, Shade+Light Contour Palette paired with Jeffree Stars Velour Liquid Lipstick in 714 ๐Ÿ’‹

image.jpg

It's so interestingโ€”in a good way!โ€”to see you in lighter, less dramatic colors. You can pull off anything.

Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

This is a hauntingly ethereal look! I am loving the immaculately groomed brows, your trademark liquid liner wing, the sunset on your eyelids, the fact your complexion looks flawless and subtly contoured, and that fabulously insouciant opaque pink lip! You look stunning! These colors are perfect on you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes!  Another 714 lover. You look like an ad for jeffreestar. Gorgeous subtle yet bold look

Wowza! You, lady, are gorgeous. Loving the eye look!

Anonymous Insider

I love this look!! It different from what you usually rock but you rock this too! Gorgeous! 

The lighting in your photo is amazing. Such a striking photo! 714 looks great on you!

714 is beautiful! I love how you can rock the dark lips and also the light pinky lips! 

Thank you! 

This shade is really growing on me, in certain lighting it makes me look almost tanned! lol

My look du jour:

Korres Yoghurt primer

Dior Star foundation, Ivory

YSL Touche Eclat, #2

LM Translucent setting powder

ABH Brow Wiz, Soft Brown

Viseart Neutral Mattes and Paris Nudes Palettes

Nars Blush, Orgasm

Givenchy Le Rouge, Magnolia Organza

is it me or do I basically look the same no matter what I slap on my face? I swear I do all kinds of stuff with different colors! I actually included a picture of my lids so you can see the shadow (since it's almost invisible when my eyes are open). Try to overlook the crepe-y lids. One day you'll be old, too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

33015B.jpg

33015EYES.jpg

That lipstick is amazing on you, I really like how you've blended your shadows to brighten your eyes, and you've also defined your upper and lower lashes wonderfully. 

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously polished look! I am absolutely loving what you've done with your eyes; your blending is simply exquisite, and the overall effect is brilliant! I am also loving how flawless your complexion looks and the fact the pop of color in your cheeks looks like a natural flush! But I think what I love best is this gorgeous Spring-toned lip, which is just soooo pretty! You look gorgeous! BTW, I feel I look the same no matter what eyeshadow shades I attempt to blend. I figure I'm maybe at that stage where I'm over-blending, so all my eye looks look like I'm just wearing a pink-sand hue! Oh, and I have crepey lids with wrinkles, too! Oddly my eyelids are the only place I developed wrinkles thus far! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Thanks ballerina! I hate to admit it, but most of the pop of color in my cheeks is a natural flush. Mild rosacea. I'm always trying to beat down some of that redness, but I refuse to not use some of the pretty colors on my cheeks. I'm stubborn that way.

I wish my eyelids were the only place I'd developed wrinkles! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I've got plenty to go around.

Love the outer eye boldness! You blended so wonderfully ๐Ÿ™‚ can we just take a moment to admire that givenchy lippy. LOVELY! 

Thanks BIP! I do like this lippie, but don't wear it all that much for some reason. It looks like a very bright funky color in the tube, but it's pretty on.

You look lovely and I don't think you look the same all the time! Your eyeshadow is beautifully blended today. The Visearts sure look nice on you!

Thanks DiVWA! The Visearts do blend quite nicely. I guess I just need to work that color up waaayyyyy higher on my browbone! This just makes me wish even more that I hadn't plucked in high school. ๐Ÿ˜ž  **bleep** 70s.

I think you look beautiful! Gorgeous and the lip name/color is outstanding!

9 Replies
testing