Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

it really is a pretty color, vaash, i recommend it, it's one of those universal lipsticks which practically anyone can wear, i think on you it might be a bit more on the plummish side, when i first saw it, it was on a youtuber and it looked like plum but at the same time it looked natural. its weird but then on me it didnt look like that so i can only assume that it changes depending on your body chemistry or something like th at. 

I'm sorry about your eyeballs. 😞 But hey, you sure do look pretty. 🙂

lol thank you, ive been sleeping the whole day since my mom didn't end up taking me to the doctors -.- we got in a fight. 

😞 I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out.

I love the dark but otherwise simple matte kid with the rose lip. So romantic and chic at the same time. Hope you get to feeling better ! I need new glasses myself...

I have to wait until i get paid and brave through the dizziness ive been getting when driving. And that wont happen until the  endnof this month. Life is fun. 

I was wondrring what yoh meant with matte kid. 

Matte kid ?! Matte LID. I pulled a blackwhiskey ! 😉

I get a 90s neve campbell party of five days vibe from this photo. You still look beautiful even though you're sleepy. 🙂  get some rest BW

Ah shes real pretty

day 2 of trunk show madness. didn't sleep so well so i'm doing The Smudge to divert from under eye circles 😉

NARS usuals: all day luminous foundation, radant creamy concealer, contour blush 

LAURA mercier caviar eye stick, tuxedo

MARC JACOBS highliner gel pen, blaquer

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk eye pencil (for waterline)

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NYX soft matte lip cream, london

....not pictured by i later put on a bit of NYX matte lipstick in butter on top. i'm finding that the soft matte lip creams paired with the NYX matte lipsticks are a winning combo. i've found the matte lipsticks to be too slippery, but with the lip cream underneath (once it's dried, enough) it gives a good grip and dimension. kinda like a lip pencil for the modern age. and there are a lot of good corresponding colors in each range. 

smoked.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I always adore your model-off-duty looks that go grunge, and this is no exception! You are the queen of the smudgy 1993 eye, and the nude lip is the perfect accompaniment to such fiercely beautiful eyes! Stunning! 🙂

Queen of smudging. Love that nyx lipstick on you. Of course as usual your brows are perfect and your skin is amazing 🙂

i feel like i'm copying you, i smuged today and i'm not going to use mascara cause i'm going to get an eye exam

not copying, just synergy !!

(i *need* a whiskey)

The smudge is perfect today.  

aw thanks mocha. ❤️

(i want a mocha)

Trying a foil of the nars luminous whatever foundation... It's too light colored for me (deauville) but at least I can test texture and wear.

i only used the tiniest bit but I found it settled into all the lines of my forehead.  Foundation experts, do you think this is because it's impossible to properly shake a foil, or because it's not the right color it's more visible, or something else?

ima0328151ge.jpg

Nars luminous weightless deauville 

Nars DI cassiopeia

nars lola lola

ud Revolution jilted lippie

Anonymous Insider

OMG! I love love love this look!!! That gorgeous berry lip is simply divine as it flatters your skin tone fabulously, and compliments the amazing, ethereal blending of mauves, pinks, and taupes on your eyelids perfectly! Those eyes are just exquisite today; almost iridescent, like the delicate wings of a tropical butterfly! As always your complexion is flawless, and your brows immaculately groomed! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina!  I think I need to invest in more berries 😉

Absolutely love this look. The bright red lip with the light silvery purple eyeshadow work so well together. 

Thank you, SD!

12 Replies
testing