Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Not weird at all! I always find it fascinating how looks can be so different using the same products.

I swear, most of the time I'm not even going for a glam look, it just ends up that way haha. I don't have that jemly effortlessly cool aility, I have some weird perfectionist thing instead lol.

Beautiful as always. That Marsala cheek trio gives you the loveliest glow.

Thank you Ali!

Finally feeling somewhat reasonable, but also still gross. I somehow managed to tip the scales an extra six pounds after a week of being sick. Super lame.

What is it with eyeliner, and not doing it for a week, that makes it impossible to control? I imagine you're all familiar with the drawings of the Eyeliner Tragedy.. That was basically me this morning.

Sorry, my desk is a mess, which means that I can't get the best angle.. Too much stuff in the way (Not mine, either). I'm planning on doing some cleaning this weekend and leaving a note for my roommates that, while I might use my desk for a paperwork repository when I'm rushed or not feeling well, they are hardly welcome to do the same, let alone put ALL of their stuff on it.

Skin is still a bit dry/dehydrated, but doing much better with my super intense hyper-hydration therapy. The only dry spots are in the now gone blemish spots, and a bit around my jaw. Couple more days and I should be back to normal!

Lastly, I get asked this a lot. Don't mind the red spots on my neck/chest. They're from kittens being jerks. No matter how often I trim them, if they manage to get the cap off, they're like finely sharpened little daggers.

1) AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer in 102

2) Tarte Waterproof Concealer in Fair

3) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion

4) Tarte Sweet Indulgences Collection (Just Malt Away, Pinky Promise, You Look Mauveless, Show Plum Love)

5) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Waterproof Liner

6) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara

7) Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick in Hazelnut

IMG_20150303_060536.jpgIMG_20150303_060537.jpg

Bonus:

Glitch and Vlad are six months old this week, and they were being super cute this morning, laying next to me while I was getting my shoes on.

11042670_450181811824726_4393695439168872381_n.jpg

The shadow makes your eyes pop.

i like the matte chocolatey eyes on you 🙂

Thanks Jem! It turned out a lot better than I thought it would, too!

I'm trying to find a good, sexy look for my first day at Intel. It's significantly more casual that my current employer, so I don't have to be super concerned about keeping it "light." (I mean, they allow blue jeans, even ones with holes in them, if they're not super tattered, because that's the 'in' fashion). I'm still going to dress a little more on the nice side, but having some more make up liberty should be fun!

Think this might work? Or do you have anything you'd like to add?

I love, love, love your eyes today. You pretty much did my go to look (with different shadows) and I love it! 

Also...Your kitties are too cute. I live in on-campus housing so I'm not able to have animals... but seeing picturs of everyoenes adorable kitties always makes me want some. ha. 

Thank you, Erin!

Well, I have five cats, so if you need to live vicariously through my cats via the internet, just say the word, and I'll post more!

Pretty! How are you liking the Bite lipstick? I am thinking of picking up a couple for my mom.

I am a fan of Bites formulas, I find them to be quite hydrating with color control for bold or sheer application.

The butter cream is.. different, however. Not in a bad way. It glides on fantastically, and is (you guessed it) super creamy. It's a flat-top, so not sharp, which has taken some getting used to, for me, to be able to get along the edges of my lips without a lip liner. I have also found that, because the creamy center is so wonderfully exposed, it does start to concave a little after multiple applications..

All in all, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. Hydrating, good pigment, universally flattering nude shades, and excellent staying power vs some minor frustrations that can be addressed by learning to use the flat top.

How long do you say it stays on for?

For me, a couple hours. I have a nervous habit of chewing/licking my lips. It's probably a lot longer if you're a normal person. And for me, when the product is gone, there's still a light, nude stain that lasts a few more hours.

I also get minimal transfer to my tea cup when I drink.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi ladies! I've been using a bunch of new products lately. So far liking everything I bought. 

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizing Balm - light

MUFE - Shine On! Highlight Powder

Giorgio Armani Sun Fabric bronzer - shade 100

Anastasia Brow Wiz - taupe

Naked 3 shadows

Buxom mascara

Giorgio Armani Rouge Armani Sheer lipstick - shade 202

The elf queen returns!

I love all your braids but I never have enough time to do them in the morning. 

You hair! and eyes! and puppy!!! 

You braids are adorable, in a mature, carefree way.

Awww.  You look so pretty, and your doggie looks so relaxed!

Beautiful! I wish I could do that with my hair, it looks great. I love your style. 

I've said this before, but your little pup is so cute! I love that blissful look on his (or her?) face! You look lovely too! Like an elvish queen with those braids. 🙂

testing