Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow.  That is not at all the color I picture in my head when I think lilac, but that color looks so perfect on you, Yulz!

im tempted to buy one more before they change the LE Rouge offers!

right its like raspberry meets hot pink!  love it 😄

Oh wow, I love this on you!! That's such a pretty pink! 

thanks boo 🙂 

Lilac looks great!

i love it 😄

KVDs Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book, Shade+Light Contour Palette, & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita. 💋

image.jpg

Photo on 2-26-15 at 4.29 PM.jpg

I am going to join the sad-parade going on here this Grim Thursday, as I am likely going to fail biostatistics. I've never even come close to failing a class before this. I should have stayed in psychology. Truly hope everyone has a better Friday! I will be watching the Grand Budapest Hotel for the fifth time, you are all welcome to join me 🙂

IT Cosmetics CC cream

Ambient Light palette

Naked Basics 2 for contour

NARS Isolde

Clinique blush in Sunset Glow

Revlon lip butter in Wild Watermelon

Sorry to hear about your class.  Hopefully you still have enough time to turn it around!

You look sheerly perfect today.  I love you in saturated colors like that lip!

Thank you, I really hope so. I saw you haul Isolde and I can't wait to see what you do with it. I think it will suit your coloring better than mine.

Man, today is the bleeping, bleeping worst.

But hey, you look super pretty!

Thanks! I hope everyone has a nice weekend and thinks look up. I hope you're feeling better and aren't too sick!

Thank you, Shannon! And I hope things get better with school.

Sorry about your class 😞 if you have a chance to pass, keep trying! Or maybe talk to the professor and see what can be done. 

On the bright side, all your red hues look very pretty 🙂

Thank you. I'm hoping to do well on the midterm to cancel out the homework grades. And I really love this revlon lip butter, it's so comfortable and not too bold. I hope you have a better friday.

Sorry. 😞

Thank you. I'm sure it will work out. 

You look lovely and I want to join you!! I love that movie. And ugh, failing your first class ever is an awful feeling. I remember the first time I failed Calculus IV, I wanted to cry. It really motivated me to try way harder the second time around and in the end it could have been way worse.

I feel extra bad/embarrassed because I'm not supposed to be in this class. I don't have either of the 2 prerequisite courses but my advisor went through a lot to get me into it. I feel like I'm letting a lot of people down right now. 

I wonder if it would be possible to do a "movie night" thread, where we all watch a movie at the same time and post comments about it? It would be a way to kind of hang out and learn about new movies. Idk if that would work.

Seriously missing warm weather, which apparently subconsciously influenced my makeup today. Didn't really realize until I was done haha. Contoured and bronzed my face with KVD's Contour & Light palette. Wearing a bit of Diornude skin BB cream mixed with my moisturizer, YSL Touche Eclat concealer, Guerlain blush perles (cheeks and eyes), meteorites, NARS DI Andromeda, Benefit Rollerlash, and Laura Mercier paint wash lip colour in petal pink. 

mefeb26.jpg

11 Replies
testing