Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

I binged on Netflix last night. Watched 2 full seasons of Gossip Girl. No shame... Happy Hump Day! 

gg.jpg

Various shadows from Tarte Bon Voyage & Maybelline The Nudes palette

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Makeover Essentials Blush 

Rimmel Moisture Renew #500 Berry Rose & Express lip gloss in Sweet Fizz

Anonymous Insider

This is one of those wonderfully fresh-faced looks you are so brilliant at, wherein you subtly enhance all your features perfectly, while leaving guys feeling certain you only put a swipe of lipstick on! Having grown up between Boston and Upper East Side New York City, this is the look I have always wanted to master, but it seems always to be out of my reach. I love this pretty lip, and your eyes look as stunning as always! Beautiful! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks ballerina!! I had some inspiration from the Upper East Side since that's where Gossip Girl takes place 😉

You look so fresh and pretty....

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, green! 

You are so pretty! Your eyes always stand out! You could never look bad with those eyes. This picture screams professional...luvs it

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!! I may not be able to see very well out of them, but hey, that's a non-issue, right 😛 I'm not sure where the green/blue came from.. everyone else in my family has Brown eyes! 

Lol in my family we blame physical differences way off from the family on the "milk man"

Your hair! I like it! I also think that peachy blush gives you a perfect glow to your face. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, SD! I had some extra time this morning and decided to try something different. It feels very flouncy today (is that a word?) 🙂 

I actually like the peachy color too! I'll have to look at the palette again when I get home because I seem to remember thinking that it looked more like a baby pink in the pan & was pleasantly surprised that it pulled more peach. 

I believe it is a word but if its not, I know exactly what you mean! 😉 

IMG_4820.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

Wearing the Bite 002 Lipstick. I forgot blush in these pictures haha

Anonymous Insider

OMG That lipstick is simply incredible! It is fierce and feisty and flirtatious and looks utterly amazing against your skin tone! Your eyes look absolutely gorgeous too - I love the wing so much, and your eyeshadow blending is as exquisite as always! You look stunningly beautiful, and somewhat seductive today! Love it! 🙂

Thank you ballerina 😄 I was holding off on trying this lipstick for so long but I'm glad I finally wore it.

WOW!!!

I started laughing instantly because I read this comment after your reply to hearts haha

Wow!  That lipstick is super pretty!  It almost looks like there's a plastic coating on them!   And don't worry, I don't think anyone would notice the blush anyways! As usual your eyeshadow is spot on! 

Thanks hearts! My lips do almost look like plastic haha. 

You keep stealing everything I want to say before I say it.

I wanted to tell Jemly how edgy her first picture was, then you beat me to the punch...now, I want to say WOW! and you did it again. ha ha

forget the blush....eeeeeek who cares when that lipstick looks so gooooood on you!!!! i didnt even notice you didnt have blush on. Glad you were able to get this months lipstick.

I remembered blush just before I left! Haha. Thank you 😄 How are you liking yours so far??

22 Replies
testing