Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

The pink is so stunning on you! And holy wow your eyes are so green! 

Thanks, cause I always need more encouragement to wear pink!  It's funny you say that cause I was expecting them to look greener than they do.  They look grey to me.  

I think this is my favorite look I've seen on you yet (which says a lot since you're always beautiful) - seriously love this lippie and shadow on you. They also pair awesome together!

Oh wow!  That's a huge compliment!  Thank you!  Especially awesome because I had no real look planned out and because of how simple the look was to do.   I really love the combo as well.  They must be pretty close to opposites on the colour wheel. 

Anonymous Insider

Seriously. The previous commenters are spot on. This pink is perfection on you, so much so that it makes me want to try this shade although I don't think it would look that good on me AT ALL. 

It's funny, I've heard from a lot of ladies who have a hard time wearing red lipstick. But not me (although I had to work up the courage for it!) I LOVE my reds but I struggle with pinks!!! I have TF's Pink Chocolate and it's my perfect MLBB shade. I also have their Razzle Dazzle Rose and thought it would be my perfect pink, but I don't think I've worn it out of the house. I haven't even taken a photo with it yet to see what BT says. Maybe I will try it tomorrow to church... maybe. 

As pretty and universal as the COTY is I can't pull it off without feeling really muddy and blah.  I'm going to give my COTY palette and lip stuff another try but I think they're destined to be lonely and dusty.  Reds are difficult for me unless they're sheer.  I don't think it's that they don't look good on me, it's just that they don't match my personality.  I definitely can't pull off brick or anything that leans brown.  

Hmmm, maybe try mixing the razzle dazzle rose with a little red to bring it closer to your comfort zone. 

Your hair looks so shiny, healthy and voluminous! The pink lips are perfect!

Thank you!  That's cause I chopped all the style damaged hair off!  It's all fresh and new!  I should take advantage of this and try to be kind to it so it stays that way. 

Oh and I've been taking fish oil supplements and biotin for my nails and my hair has probably benefited from that. 

perfect. again.

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4559.JPG

Eyes are misc. taupe shades from Sephora COTY and Naked On the Run

Cheeks are HG ALB in Luminous Flush and Incandescent Electra mixed

Lips are MAC Pander Me

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously glamorous look! I'm especially captivated by the satin-pink lip, which is seductive and sassy and utterly perfect! The blended taupes across your eyelids makes this a wearable day look, despite the super glam feathery eyelashes and the gorgeous shimmer in your cheeks! You look beautiful! 🙂

Gorgeous! Your cheeks are so glowy!

That lipstick looks so pretty on you!  Your eyeshadow is flawless yet again.  Technically,I have the colours to pull this off but not your technique. 

My technique is just blending to oblivion haha!

Oooh, your cheeks are glowing.

Gorgeous! Your brows look great!

I used a filter to enhance the intensity. Im not at home.

Nars di eyeshadow.

stila patina

IMG_20150131_143254.jpg

I've always wanted to try a dark smokey eye like this but I'm afraid I'll look like a raccoon. On you, it simply a soft, pretty smokey eye. I'm a fan. 🙂 Hopefully you can find a way to make this palette work! 

Anonymous Insider

Loving the juxtaposition of the grungy black eyes with the pink liner on the lower lash line and the nude-pink lip; it's all very rockstar, and very you! You look stunning! 🙂

So the eyeshaodw completely came off frome one ey. Still creasing out from the other

wow whiskey i'm shocked to hear that. my experience with dual intensity shadows is that they. don't. budge. no crease and certainly stay all day. i'm sorry to hear this--i think this look is beyond stunning.

6 Replies
testing