Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm so jealous!  My passport will be ready on the 2nd.  Then two more days to get my visa.  Then Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia!  For reals this time! 

Have fun in the sun! 

You are one pretty lady-on-the-go! The Naked basics 2 is my favorite traveling companion.

Have a wonderful Caribbean escape!

Thank you!

How do you look so good at 3 a.m.?!

Lol, I masked last night.  I owe it all to NUDE purify 😉

Anonymous Insider

This is such beautiful, fresh-faced, heading to the airport look! I take it you're fleeing the chill of winter for warmer climes? You look youthful, your complexion flawless, and I'm loving that cute ballet-pink lip! You look incredibly pretty! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina!  Yes, I'm waiting for takeoff to Anguilla.  Can't wait for some warmth! 😄

Today's look; KVDs Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book paired with Jeffree Stars Velour Liquid Lipstick in IM ROYALITY.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh my gosh!   You're really pulling off purple lips!  I don't think I could!  You're gorgeous! 

Gorgeous! And you totally rock that blue lip! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow. The lip is incredible; feisty and insouciant and utterly perfect! The eyes are gorgeous too, like sunsets, and the wing looks like a bird flying off into the night! You look absolutely beautiful! Stunning! 🙂

speechless.....you look incredible. 

In loveeeee with this. You should be Jeffree's lip model. Your lips are so perfect!!!   T-T

wow wow wow

I'm in looooove, I'm in love. Oh god. This is such a perfectly bold look. *sway* 

Haha xD thanks. 

I bought this neck warmer for me, but I think my dog looks better in it. So here is Mhari wearing her new neck warmer. 🙂 She is a natural beauty!

image.jpg

As for me, I tried a few tips from some BTer's and used my first cream blush!

Nude Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash mixed with First Aid Beauty Cleanser - Tip courtesy of misscg. This turned out fizzy, frothy, foamy and fun!

Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Creme Color in Sweet Pea - Courtesy of a trade with the adorable ShannonAlexis. I love the formula and color!

Besame Vanilla Brightening Powder applied before & after my usual Cover FX base - Tip courtesy of irenet. My skin was more matte and applying this powder first reduced some of my normal redness.

Lorac Mega Pro in Granite (outer corner), Dusty Rose (inner corner) and Cashmere (brow and blending)

Ulta Brilliant Color Lip Gloss in shade 8

You look glowing!   Is that the besame?  Also, I love the shadow winged out like that!  

Thanks hearts! The powder is pretty great! I wish Sephora carried the whole line!

I've only ever seen the powders and the lipsticks.  I'll have to check out what their whole line is. 

Anonymous Insider

The dog is adorable in that scarf, but you outshine her, with this beautifully polished look! I love the definition of the eyes and the cute flush in the cheeks and the sassy pink lip! I'm at a stage where I'm trying to make cream blushers work for me and I'm failing miserably to date, but your ease with this medium is inspiring - I will continue to experiment! 🙂

testing