Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

*swoon*

This reminds me, I wanted to go to a local Cure night here in LA but alas, the one friend I have that is usually willing to go with me just broke up with the person DJing that night. Guess I'll have to go dance wildly to The Cure solo. 

well, the cure was MADE to dance to alone, so don't let that stop you. but that said, if i lived in LA i'd go with you!!

Why don't they have magical nights like that where I live??

I would BEG to go with you.

Haha, I'm not sure where you live but in LA there's a long standing club called Part Time Punks that hosts stuff like this all the time. "PART TIME PUNKS is a club that takes over noted Echo Park live music venue, The Echo on 1822 Sunset, every Sunday night. The night focuses heavily on DIY and Indie vinyl coming out of the U.S., UK and Europe from 1977 to the present: Punk, Post-Punk, Synth-Punk, Synthpop, Minimal Synth, Dark/Cold/Minimal Wave, NDW, Industrial, New Wave, No Wave, C86, Indiepop, Twee, Shoegaze, Baggy and even Krautrock…"

So yeah, I really need some of you ladies to come hang with me haha. Last Sunday a Joy Division cover band called Boy Division played and the Sunday before that was Bowie night.

Ah that sounds like so much fun, malday. I used to go out every thursday night to see my friend play and cover bands.. too bad he broke off our friendship (it got complicated). >_< Boiys! 

I'm not trying to throw myself a pity party, but I've been really hypercritical of my pics so I haven't been posting. My skin has been breaking out bad on my one cheek (my husband's new insurance won't cover my acne medication) and I feel like every full on photo shows my lack of facial symmetry due to my mouth surgeries.

ANYWAY I did a full face today though I'm not leaving the house. I practiced contouring. The Milani blush I used was HELLA pigmented and just a touch to my brush was too much.  On my lids is The Marsala Palette; I used Marsala Glitter and Red Mahogany with Stila Kitten as a highlight. Lips are MAC Jubilee.

IMG_20150130_121625.jpgIMG_20150130_121718.jpgIMG_20150130_122639.jpg

i LOVE this and I also love that you said "Hella" hahaha the shadow shades and that bit of shimmer on the inner corner are great! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

LOL I think I'm channeling Nicole from Young Wild & Polished with that term. 😛

Anonymous Insider

This is a fiercely beautiful look! I love the way you've echoed the Marsala colors from your eyes to your cheeks and lips! Your eyes look utterly incredible; I'm loving the amazingly executed wing and the feathery lashes! Your complexion looks flawless, and your contouring is absolutely gorgeous (I so wish I could do this!), and the pale lip is feisty and insouciant! You look stunning!!!! 🙂

What a fierce look. 😉 

Gorgeous eyeshadow look. Really suits your eyes

I think you look absolutely beautiful! And who really is perfectly symmetrical anyway? I cant even tell that you're not nor can I really see any other imperfections. Don't beat yourself up! You look great 🙂

THOSE EYES.  What mascara are you using?  Your lashes re so full.  And I think the blush looks great but I'm a blushaholic.  

Michelleshops this day I used Bobbi Brown Smokey Lash on the top lashes and Maybelline Lash Discovery on the bottom. 🙂  My lashes are my favorite feature.

Everyone here is so supportive, you are all amazing. Thank you all for the kind words. I will definitely try to be more active again, especially in the Lip Challenge thread! I'll just start over with a new list tomorrow. 

This is, there's no other word, HOT.

Whoowee lady! Your makeup looks awesome! 

carrie, I can't even tell you how gorgeous you look in the first picture.  I couldn't pull that off on my best day!

Your eyes and lips are incredible.  I always look forward to you lip swatches....so put the notion out of your mind that they are anything but fabulous!

You look stunning! I didn't notice any of these "flaws" and I still can't while studying your photos. I love your eye look, and that blush is a great shade for your tone. Beautiful all around!!

You are seriously beautiful and I always love when you post here, so please keep it up. 🙂 I especially love the smoldering rose eye today.

🙂 Thank you

testing