Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow hearts, your eyes are gorgeous as usual, but your skin looks impeccable! Sooooo jealous! And I like that new MJ lippie on your skin tone! 

Thank you.  I think I can thank ysl for that!  And my dirty camera lens. 

que tu es belle

Merci!  Vous êtes aussi! 

So pretty! Love the way you shaded your eyes with Tartelette, I was thinking thepalette was boring and have been proven wrong. 

Thanks:). The tartlette is less exciting than a lot of palettes out there but is definitely a staple matte palette. Of the 60-70 palettes I own I only have three matte palettes I can think of offhand so it's special in its own right. It's really great for no makeup/more natural looks and is an excellent choice for people with eyelids that are not so smooth. The shadows themselves kick up a bit of powder but blend very well.

You're so gorgeous! 

image.jpg

Ughhh. I hate it when my passport expires. I always tend to book trips right around that time, too. Hope you get it sorted out quickly!

Also, your skin is lovely. Apparently flight changes look great on you!

Totally digging the leather ❤️

Ugh, it's annoying more than anything.  i really didn't think I had it that long.  But it makes sense.  If I weren't in the process of changing my name I'd get the ten year passport just to avoid this again in a few years.  At least renewing is easier than applying for one. 

Tequila looks good on in me.  

Yeah I just got new marc Jacobs over-the-knee boots so I was building my look around those!  Don't mind all the luggage and mess in the background.  We always trash the house before we travel. image.jpg

You look so rosy and fresh!

Yes! I was hoping we would get to see some of those MJ lippies in action!

perfect. i love this cherry blossom + leather combo. i think it epitomizes you. gorgeous. 

and your hair is looking FAB.

Thanks.  I'm going to have to look at today's face and hair for the next five years.  Good thing I didn't do anything wild today.  

i also (still) love your eyebrows beyond measure and wish i could like this 100 more times.

Gorgeous! You always look so fresh and stunning.

Your lipstick and necklace and leather jacket. I LOVE IT.

Thanks:). I'm irritated my lens was dirty and my pictures are blurry.   I think I'll add another picture. Oh forget it!  I tried.  Today is not my day!  

And why on earth are we only allowed 1000 pictures each on this site?  I have more pictures than that on my watch! 

Having a really crappy day today, so playing around a bit as I needed a distraction, but also too stressed to do anything super time-consuming.

Using Stila stay-all-day liquid liners on eyes plus NARS dual intensity Andromeda and Europa.

Blush is Josie Maran Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise. Lips is Dior Rosy glow in Coral with YSL tint-in-oil in Cherry Ma Cherie on top.

mejan27.jpg

mejan272.jpg

What a simple way to make your look a little edgy and more exciting and fun! How did you manage to keep the lines between the two colors so clear cut? 

21 Replies
testing