Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I vote Liv!

Anonymous Insider

I agree with Evangeline. LIV would be TO DIE FOR on you! For reals.

For your next colour....Liv, definitely.

Others will come along, but I kind of think they had made that shade with you in mind, no?

lol! omg too many liv's! 

So, Liv it is, right? Right?! I guarantee you're gonna be madly in love with her in no time! 😉

ok well third runner up should be deborah !! i think it would look amazing on you and she hasn't gotten much love on these boards ! but same with catherine. i think juliette may be quite close to your brigette....

Catherine and Deborah are actually the two that caught my eye, switch that with liv.  And I think you may be right about Juliette though juliette is more on the coral side and boy i love corals. x.x 

Keeping it simple can still look spectacularly grunge-glam! How do you like Eye and Brow Maestro?? I've yet to try any GA products. You look beautiful, Whiskey, and that foundation has such a pretty finish....

Don't get me started on that gorgeous Dior palette, either. 😄

I love it, I haven't stopped using it since I bought it. I just sometimes switch from the black to the taupe. . Well, it's called Wenge Wood actually. They have a long staying power. And I fell in love with this foundation sinve I bought it, I rarely use it though because it's one of those "omg it's high end, I don't want to waste it" lol. 

I'm actually using the mini Dior palette that came with the mascara.  I'm in love and I want to get it or Cuir Cannage for my birthday.. but there are other palettes I also have in mind, so I'm slowly trying to decide on which. Thank you, Lari! 

Hey everybody! How are you?!?! 

So this will sound odd; today was probably the third time in about 4 years I've used a foundation brush. I typically always use a beauty blender but a couple of weeks ago, I found myself getting tired of wetting it, so I started looking into a foundation brush. I got one on Friday and used it this morning and absolutely love the application!!!! 

Base Products: 

Charlotte Tilbury Foundation

Gucci Brow pencil- Brunette

Tom Ford Concealer- Medium Deep

Charlotte Tilbury Airbursh finishing Powder

Color: 

Chanel Canaille Blush

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer

Chanel Dentelle Highlighter

Lips: 

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat

Charlotte Tilbury Confession lipstick

Eyes: 

Hello Kitty Palette- not loving it, but it's ok. I used some pink and brown, and some of it turned purple. IDK. 

Guerlain Maxi lash mascara

Charlotte Tilbury rock n kohl- Mink (?) I think 

eyes.jpg

Faith Monday.jpg

Oh, pretty. I'm impressed by your ultra thin and precise liner and the shade your combo of shadows turned into.

Thank you!!!! 

I feel the same way about the HK palette. I mean, I love the pigmentation of it, the colors are pretty but just like the electric palette, I don't reach for it as much. IT serves its use once in a while though. I like the outcome of the shades though. 

Yup, exactly. It's cute; I like the color, but it's just not my everyday thing. I could use the neutrals maybe tomorrow. We'll see. I'm supposed to use it all week. 

Whenever I see pictures of your makeup looks, you practically sparkle, mrsbaine. 🙂 In the most sophisticated way possible, of course! You're using a lot of Charlotte Tilbury products today and I'm curious what you think about them, since I've been eyeing her line for awhile. So what DO you think? Worth it? Might sneak something of hers in an order next time I buy off Beautylish or Nordstrom.

Thanks Lari! 

I absolutely love the base products, but they are a no no for you until the little one is born; the foundation has retinol. I do love it though. The Wonderglow is my new favorite primer. It's very hydrating and does give you that slight glow which is very pretty. If I had to pick one item for you right now, I'd go with a blush. I love their blushes. I have two of them: Sex on Fire and Ecstasy. They rival the quality pigmentation of Tom Ford for sure. They are super pigmented and really last all day. I also like that they have two rings of color so you can really get three different looks with them. They are also relatively priced- in comparison to Tom Ford. If not a blush, absolutely an eye quad. Fallen Angle, the LE one from the holiday is absolutely beautiful! I wore it alot of the week last week and love it! It's neutral... but different. I'd check that out before it's gone. It's hard to pick one product; kinda like it is for Tom Ford. 🙂 I think push present is one of each thing from the line. Tell the Hubby! LOL. 

Looking radiant as always, mrsbaine!  So nice to see your face around here again 😄

I can see why Charlotte Tilbury has become your go-to lately. You look incredible in these colors! So sophisticated and feminine. The purples are to die for!

Thank you! I'm really loving Charlotte! Alot! 

so much charlotte !! love ! looking great.

i'm loving my sample of guerlain maxi lash. 

Thank you! Yup! I'm using the sample of Maxi Lash too! I like it alot! I believe I ended up with 4 of them. 😉 

1 Reply
testing