Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are absolutely right, pretty lady.

I think you're such a good person, you often let others negativity affect you.

Try to release it, dear one.

You're a true beauty with a matching spirit.

Certain people only want to bring you down to steal your light.

Don't let it happen, girl.

I hope little Neko is well and the family is doing good.

You look stunning BW, per usual.

I really like how you used that Brow Maestro today...what a versatile product.

Brigitte looks so good on you, too.

Every time I wear it, it pulls a different color.  Today, it was like a coral-y mauve...weird.

Does it always look like this on you?

I hope you feel better, BW.

Just remember, you're one cool cat

Thank you, Evangeline. I try my best to treat others how I'd want to be treated. Sometimes I may come off bad? But I don't mind being told something.. otherwise I'd never know if I insulted them or not, you know? Actually, I don't know what it was about today's application but it has never looked the way it did today. Usually it looks a bit more on the dusty rose side, so it's weird. 

By the way, I love Aristocats. 

Someone PLEASE PUT THIS LADY IN A VOGUE SPREAD! You have such a stunning profile and style!

*dies* omg. greatest compliment ever, thank you! let the vogue gods hear you! lol 

lol. your welcome. You should really pursue some form of modelling you're features are too pretty not to.

Perfect eye, perfect lip. You're perfect.

lol thank you, green, you're too kind 🙂 

The older you get, the less you care about what other people think. Not that I'm that old but that's what I've learned as I wrap up my 20s. As long as you are living your life in a healthy, kind, moral, and honest way...that's all that matters. If someone has a problem with it, then yes, that's their problem. No time for petty, bitter people! There's always gonna be someone with an opinion you didn't ask for.

On a different note...let me have your lipstick 😛 

True that! I may still be under 30 but I feel old and don't feel like playing these kiddie games 😕 It's like high school all over again! 

And on your last note.. well. If you don't mind teeth marks.......... LOL

I was putting on the lipstick and bam. I aimed it at my teeth, I think I was a bit too excited. 

Unfortunately, some people don't mature as soon as others. We can only control the way we choose to handle those situations. 

I like the color so much I might take it even with teeth marks! Haha 

LOL 

"And here's where BW teeth show, if you look closely, you can tell it was applied with force which one can only assume she was way too hyper when applying makeup." 

Oh my gosh, Brigitte is gorgeous on you. And your brows are killing me with their perfection.

In these pictures I didn't put on as much as i thought, it felt drying but right now I put it on generously and it looks a bit mor epigmented but still the same tone if that makes any sense! I guess I had just patted som eon, I'm so used to rubbing the lipstick I wear when they're on the nude side. 

lol. Thank you. :3

So let me tell you that you look great first! I love the lipstick on you! 

Don't worry about people; they need someone to hate to validate them. Be that person for them; it's the least you can do. I stopped caring about people who don't live in my house years ago. 🙂 

Thank you for your words, mrsbaine! 

Yes, the problem is with them. As I like to say, being offended is a choice. So many misunderstandings occur because someone has chosen to take offense and to hold that offense against the other person in return for an apology, change in behavior, or just to have power over the other person (with no way for the other person to make amends even if he/she wanted to). Not saying that sometimes taking offense is not warranted, and not saying that it's always someone being offended that causes rifts, but it just seems this way a lot of time. There's always these people who want to try to change someone too, and they use guilt, gossip or impolite behavior to try to force a change.

Okay, off my soapbox. You look very pretty today with your natural makeup look. I'm glad you're liking the GA Brow Maestro--I tried it on my brows but liked my Maybelline Colour Tattoo better. I should send you my tiny Dior Montaigne palette--it was a bit too sheer for my taste.

You should definitely use your GA foundation if you love it so much. Something else will come along when you get near the end of your supply, or else you'll run into some $ to replace (or it will be a gift). Wear what makes you look and feel your absolute best! Cat Very Happy Heart

Thanks. It just sucks when they make it so obvious but yeah, I'll try to brush it off my shoulder. 

Thank you, I actually got inspiration from Jennifer Connelly. She is one gorgeous woman and we share a name! You're right though, I should use my foundation if I like it so much, that is why I bought it, haha. And once I'm done with it, I'll feel less guilty about wanting to buy other foundations to try those! 

You look so beautiful and pale, BW!  Love Brigitte on you.

Thank you, Mocha. It's my only Nars audacious lippie, I feel like I've said that before.. but it turns out it's my favorite. I'm in the market for a new one and will probably buy it along with the DI palette that's coming out. I just need to narrow down some of my choices. 

blackwhiskey let us help you chooooose !!!!!

(*lives vicariously*)

I'm going to choose one of these , here's my choices:

Catherine 

Juliette

Liv

Geraldine 

Deborah

The runner up is currently Catherine. 

testing