Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

What foundation brush are you using?

So I bought 3 brushes to try. Today, I'm using the Chanel foundation brush and I really love it! 

Hi Mrs. Baine! You look lovely as always. Isn't it great to rediscover something? What kind of foundation brush did you use?

What is your blog called, BTW? I lost track of the thread where people talked about their blogs.

Hi DiVWA! Thank you! Yes, it really is amazing! I'm using the Chanel foundation brush. I bought that one, the Hourglass one and the Tom Ford cream foundation brush. My research showed that you should wash it after each use and since I know I won't wash a brush daily, I figured I should have a back up or two just in case. 

We recently just did a dot com and changed the name of the blog; I need to update that actually. the new name is beautydeux dot com. 

Only my second post on this thread, but I'm really self-conscious, so I'm still fighting whether or not I should put this up... (and if I do have the guts to post this, I'll be thinking about taking it down......ohgodthatjowl...I look like a weird, squinty chipmunk lady)... but here goes nothin'.

1. BECCA Concealing Creme in Praline (on dark spots only)

2. BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector (perimeter contour)

3. YSL Babydoll Lips & Cheeks in Rose Epicurien (blush)

4. Givenchy Prism Libre in Mousseline Pastel (setting powder, t-zone only)

5. Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette (mix of neutrals on lids and into crease)

6. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length Mascara (top lashes only)

7. Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil in Soft Brunette

8. Kat von D Evelasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

IMG_1005.JPG

(Taken with my phone in bad light, please excuse the fuzziness...I promise, my lipstick isn't crooked!)

Those cheekbones...wow!

And that skin...and those eyes!

I'm a little disappointed about the no glasses loo, but you're still lovely! :smileywink:

And what beautiful chipmunks do you have in your neighborhoods? 

Our's are cute but surely not as pretty as you.

Thanks for sharing...you're beautiful

I tried taking a photo with my glasses on, but I couldn't get rid of the glare no matter how I angled my face! 😛

You are unbelievably sweet, EvangelineDamon. Thank you for your kind words. 🙂

PERFECT RED LIP IS PERFECT. Please post more often! 🙂

Please don't ever be afraid to post.  You're absolutely beautiful.  You have amazing bone structure!

Thanks, Mocha! I'll definitely try to post more. 🙂

Don't be nervous to post! You look great! Figuring out lighting with an iPhone is the hardest thing, so I completely get it. The lipstick is really pretty! How do you like that mascara? I have a sample in my stash. 

Thanks, mrsbaine! 🙂

I LOVE this mascara. It's absolutely my HG-- the wand is silicone with short bristles all the way around except for one row that's longer, so I can work my roots but still get great length! And the formula is more wet but very light. I've had no issues with smudging or flaking. It's similar to YSL Babydoll, but it's darker and has better staying power. Truly, it's the only EL mascara formula that's ever impressed me, and I worked for the company!

I think you look lovely. FWIW, some of my photos show my jowls, and some even show eye bags that I don't have in person. (Yikes.)

You have lovely brows and cheeks. That's a bold red lipstick you have on too! And did I mention how nice your skin looks (and without foundation too!).

Please post your photos more often.

Thank you, DiVWA, for your kindness and support. I know this thread (and the entire BT community, really) is welcoming and kind, so I have no logical reason to hesitate to post, and I definitely know I'm not alone-- we see our own "flaws" magnified. I think, if I try to post more, it'll help me become more comfortable with those "flaws" as a whole.

You're beautiful. That lipstick looks like it was made for you. 🙂

Yeah it does, right?!

Thanks, Rhiannon1419! I do like the shade. Formula is a little dry, but it's definitely not going anywhere!

Gorgeous lady! I covet your eyebrows and the perfect curve of your cheeks. 😍

Aww, that makes me blush. Thank you. 🙂

My secret to the eyebrows: I haven't plucked them in years. And the cheeks? I store acorns in them. 😛

Don't take it down! You have perfect eyebrows, a beautiful blush, and that red looks amazing on you 🙂

Thank you SDdenim! 🙂

testing