Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Vlad is gorgeous! I want to steal him! (Great name too! One of my top picks for my future kitty.)

His full name is Vlad the Impaler, Knight-Commander of Hissalot. He earned this when we pulled him out of the engine of our car and he went nuts chomping on any bit of flesh he could sink his tiny five-week-old kitten teeth into. He has an incredibly terrifying hiss still - almost makes me think of wild cats.

He received the nickname 'Batcat' for his looks. Occasionally, he just looks.. weird. I've attached a picture of one such occasion.

All my cats have earned their titles, though I may not have gotten to pick names for the first three.

lol @ his nail caps 

How cute. 

My Neko's full name is Nekolas the Astral Walker (WoW related). :S + my last name. Mainly cause when h e walks, it looks like he's stepping on clouds, it's rather cute. If he was another animal in the past, I'm sure he was a legendary unicorn. 

Anonymous Insider

Do you play WoW, BW?

Yes, I'm on right now, as a matter of fact. LOL. 

I've considered getting back into WoW but I dunno. I have a hard time committing to MMOs these days.

Anonymous Insider

I just canceled my subscription for the time being because I haven't played in ages. 

Yeah, me too. I used to play adamantly. But I also worked gaming QA for three years and that kind of ruined it all for me. Dragon Age is the first game I've truly enjoyed in a while.

Inquisition? 

Yep. Inquisition. Like it enough that I'm on my second run though it.

I really want that game but I've b een busy around the house that the only thing i have time for myself i spend it on WoW but I've b een trying to branch out to other games and stuff. And I haven't even played ESO since warlords came out x.x 

I wasn't fond of ESO. I played with my boyfriend for maybe two weeks. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Anonymous Insider

What faction are you? 

both but focusing on alliance, trying out something new and I'm liking it.  I downloaded a free game on steam called Aura Kingdom, it's cute.. and it has quests like wow, i rarely play it because of wow but it is pretty awesome.. and it has anime looking toons. lol :x and .. yeah. can't beat free~

i'm loving warlords though 

Anonymous Insider

I haven't even tried warlords. I was gonna buy it, but couldn't justify because I haven't been playing enough. I've played both too, but mostly Horde. I have a serious love affair with Belfs. And my husband has a hard time rolling anything that isn't undead. I like the Worgen and especially the Draenei though. I'll have to check out AK, I like free. 🙂 

If you try it and like it, tell me so I can add you on steam! 

WOW your cat's color brings out the blue in your eyes .love it!!!

Aww thank you! I really love his coat, it's unusually dark for a dilute.

Was Vlad LE? I don't see him when I search Sephora. 😉

Your winged liner looks nice.

Vlad was super LE. One of a kind product made from two Indie brands in my apartment complex: Mama Ghost and William the Orange, who leave local Shiro and GeekChic in the dust with quality. There were six unique raffle prizes, and my boyfriend and I signed up. I won Glitch while he won Vlad. Vlad is unique in that he leaves behind specialized feline particulates sure to make even the whitest material appear black. Thanks to special utilization of static electricity through cutting edge technology, he insures that these particulates will not budge without heavy duty soap and water.

In all seriousness, he was climbing me with all of his claws, and insisting he get to be on my desk. He's teething something fierce and chews on whatever he can find. My brushes being out were instant Vlad magnets.

you eyeliner looks great ! and your cat is very handsome

testing