Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I haven't seen you in forever!   I miss you!  

Anonymous Insider

I am loving the color of that fabulous beanie, and also that gorgeous snowflake pendent! Your look is classically low-key natural, fresh-faced perfection! Your eyes are beautifully defined, your skin is glowing, and even nude, your lip color is sassy and cute! You look as stunning as ever! 🙂

That first picture is jaw dropping! Your face is just glowing, and I love the contrasting scarf and hat! You're a very talented knitter, and I love the color of that hat.

Natural beauty!

Winter beauty: ACTIVATED.

I am wearing exactly 3 things today.  Because a) I am working at the drop in today and kitchen + makeup = fail and b) My face is still recovering from a masking disaster this week and is feeling very ouchy.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger (for the bags that just won't go away)

Guerlain Blush perles

Shiseido Lacquer Rouge RD702 Savage

i11615mage.jpg

I thought I was going to look so nice and natural, but this Lacquer Rouge is much more bold than I was expecting.  Guess that's why it's savage 😉

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulous example of how a brilliantly hued lip can light up an entire face and make it glow! You are beautiful without much makeup, and that lip is absolutely stunning! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina!

If you hadn't listed only 3 products, I would've never guessed. You look incredible as usual, but the fact that you only used three products amazes me. Your skin is flawless, and your eyes are gorgeous naturally...I'm jealous

Thanks cupcakecandy!  That's so sweet 🙂

To be honest, most days the majority of my makeup is eye makeup.  I try to avoid foundation and tinted moisturizer as much as possible (for laziness) and usually just focus my efforts on these things;

1) covering eye circles (concealer)

2) lipstick (always)

3) eyeshadows and/or liner

4) blush about 50% of the time

If I wake up feeling fancy I might wear mascara, but most times I pass on that, too.  I am the laziest makeup obsessed person I know 😉

Anonymous Insider

At your age you have no need of foundation. I only started with it in my forties. I think it's best to leave it till then 🙂

Those are the things I focus on too! And I don't like too much mascara on myself either because I have intense dark circles, and mascara just looks darker if I use too much. And your skin....its so smooth, you don't even need a base! I used to use BB cream, but I don't anymore because I want to "preserve" my natural skin 😄

What happened with the mask?! This is a good look to show off your natural beauty 🙂 Can't tell anything bad happened to your face. If anything, it looks silky smooth. 

Thanks SD!

I was trying a red clay mask from FAB earlier this week and it was really burn-y on my skin (I think Wednesday?)

I woke up yesterday and felt really tight and dry so I was babying my face all day, but even washing with warm water was hurting.  I was gentle with it again last night and this morning I was starting to feel a bit less stressed, dry and sunburnt-ish, but I thought it best not to tempt fate.  

I figure the less I put on, the less likely it is to be distressed.

Yikes! 

Mocha, you look glorious! Your skin is flawless. I love the minimalist approach, you look amazing.

Thanks, veg!  I've been attempting to up my skincare game over the last few months, and I really feel like it's starting to pay off.  

Anonymous Insider

Savage is an awesome shade on you!!!! 

Thank you, Vaashtii!

I really like the Savage (!!!) color on your lips. It pairs nicely with your au naturel eyes. Also, I'm super jealous of your crystal-clear skin.

Aw, thanks TKLJ!  

I really like the Savage color too, I was for some reason expecting it to be a nude (cuz, gloss? idk 😉 ) and was surprised when it wasn't.  

testing