Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

hmm i don't find it difficult to blend at all ? i think the performance you get out of it is entirely dependent on the brush used....the first time i used it i used a big fluffy brush and i thought i looked too muddy. now i used a smaller contour brush and it's perfect. i don't really use the highlighter though because i'm too pale for it.

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE that lipstick, Jemly! I wish I was brave enough to try something that bold... you rock it! 

don't let anything stop you from at least trying it ! you live once 😉

image.jpgJemly, your skin always looks radiant! Seriously, you look like the models from the Phillip Lim show recently. Nars did their makeup so perfectly! I can never attain that look, but you are perfect for it! And the lipstick is beautiful, as well, of course! Edit: added picture- I just love that dewy skin look! 

Anonymous Insider

The dewy skin look is so in over this side of the Atlantic - UK - and you're right: Jemly has it nailed 🙂

cupcake ! it's so funny you mentioned that show. when i woke up today and saw the "reckless" blush just released, i googled it to find any info on it i could, and that phillip lim show (that exact image!) came up. i guess the image stuck with me as i was putting on my makeup, but i honestly didn't realize it ! thank you kindly !! 🙂

(they used the new guyane lipgloss there too)

SAM_0619.JPGSAM_0625.JPGSAM_0626.JPG

Using the orangey coral blush from the 50 shades of grey blush palette.

Lips: Sushi Kiss, UD Streak on the center, and a lollipop lip gloss my friend from HK sent.

Eyes - A peachy shadow that my friend sent, an orange one from sally's that cost a buck, kvd eyeliner, and some shadows from the naked 2 palette.  

Also if you notice I put some blush on the center of my nose to appear cute in the cold. LOL. I don't know. My nose is le shiny. 

Anyways I'm taking this with my camera that I found again except my face looks very crooked when I do center photos. I don't know. I'm crooked. 

Anonymous Insider

This is a wonderfully surreal, otherworldly and quite bewitching look, with that fierce eyeliner and expertly executed statement wing contrasting with the fiery volcanic lava amber shades on your lips nose and eyes! Stunning, and very directional catwalk friendly! 🙂

Yup, Sushi Kiss is your jam. 

I truly love it!

>>Also if you notice I put some blush on the center of my nose to appear cute in the cold.

You are too adorable. For some reason, the first thing I associate with your eyes here is "lion" and I love the ombre lip.

If I were a lion. I'd be scar! Teheheheh 

Haha, I did look up Scar photos, but I was misremembering his appearance. Next time rock heavy purple eyeshadow so I can include one. 🙂

Love the almost neon coral lip! I think you'd look really nice in the Shiro Cosmetics shade "Why Not Zoidberg?" It was discontinued but they have a similar shade called "It’s Called Love" (it's Spirited Away themed!)

Here I am wearing it with my summer tan, being horribly blinded by the sun at a music festival:

FullSizeRender.jpg

You're lighter than me so I imagine it would look nicer on you!

Anonymous Insider

OMG, you look SO cute in those feisty glasses!!!! And that lip is gorgeously sultry and very Coachella! Stunning! 🙂

OMG I love that lippie color It's so pretty, and I see they have a shadow called moon prism power. must. be. mine! I saw during checkout "please allow up to a month" please don't tell me it took that long! :<

I honestly can't remember, but they send samples with your order!

Something about this reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody 😄

I always love Sushi Kiss on you!

Queen is following me around, I turned on my stereo and a Queen song was playing, hehe. They always play that song! I love it. 🙂 Thank you, Mocha! 

Anonymous Insider

Whoa, baby! I love this look, BW! 

^_^ Thank you! 😄 

16 Replies
testing