From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 116879 Members
  • 3030 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Ooh. Yes. Socals been "cold" too which is nuts all things considered (april, socal, ya know) @itsfi oooh is it really? I've been r ...read more
Ooh. Yes. Socals been "cold" too which is nuts all things considered (april, socal, ya know) @itsfi oooh is it really? I've been really enjoying the LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask which surprised me since it's like... so slippery/thick?? My skin calms down like crazy! Have you tried the LANEIGE Bouncy + Firm Radiance Boosting Sleeping Mask 2 oz / 60 ml ?? I've eyed it during the sale but fought so hard since I have multiple masks.. 🫠 Did you enjoy the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream ? It's my first time using anything barrier related (beekman) and I definitely can see the difference (my redness is nuts!)
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Thank you ☺️
@CynthieLu Thank you ☺️
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi me too , trying to remind myself that I have everything I need at this time. ...read more
@itsfi me too , trying to remind myself that I have everything I need at this time.
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Psssstttt … @makeitup305, check Beautylish. It looks like they have the Light shade in stock. Go, go, goooo!!! ‍♀️ ‍♀️ ‍♀️ ...read more
Psssstttt … @makeitup305, check Beautylish. It looks like they have the Light shade in stock. Go, go, goooo!!! 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♀️
Products recently discontinued
|
Re: Products recently discontinued
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Sephora Collection seems to be discontinuing/repackaging a lot of their line. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Bak ...read more
Sephora Collection seems to be discontinuing/repackaging a lot of their line. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder Foundation 15 Nude just got repackaged. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine seems to have been replaced by SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Patches for Dark Circles + De-Puffing Blueberry . All of the potted single shadows are on sale.
Share your Foundation favorites
|
Re: Share your Foundation favorites
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @juhailey....It broke me out,  but I still recommend Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyal ...read more
@juhailey....It broke me out, 😭 but I still recommend Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid 2 Neutral to people... It's such a nice finish to it, and it's medium coverage. Just patch test it first! SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid FoundationDior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation - I didn't want to like this, but I tried a sample and it was gorgeous. I didn't look oily, I just had that lit from within glowLancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Care & Glow Foundation​ with Hyaluronic Acid is another sample that surprised me. The shade 425C worked, even though I'm not cool toned. It isn't as glowy as the Dior or Charlotte IMO, but still niceArmani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation🤌🏽🤌🏽I loved Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation # pre-reformulation, if you can still find it, it's worth it IMO. I have samples of the new one to try, but I remember swatching it in store and seeing the finish was less matte. It's more luminous now, which isn't necessarily bad, but I preferred the matte finish on itEstée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation, it👏🏽 does 👏🏽what👏🏽 it👏🏽 says👏🏽 🤣Ami Colé Skin-Enhancing Lightweight & Blurring Foundation Stick... This thing is magic. It feels like nothing when it's on and it's so skin like and quick!Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer, it's full coverage, but great sheered out
Sephora sale favorites
|
Re: Sephora sale favorites
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @anaaii My favorite purchases were the PATRICK TA Precision Dual Ended Sculpting Brush and the PATRICK TA Precision Dual Ended N ...read more
@anaaii My favorite purchases were the PATRICK TA Precision Dual Ended Sculpting Brush and the PATRICK TA Precision Dual Ended Nose Brush . They are so soft and blend so beautifully!
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Shade match
SpoilerCan I Can I Can I get shade mached online?
SpoilerCan I Can I Can I get shade mached online?
Charlotte Tillbury dupe
|
Re: Charlotte Tillbury dupe
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @ewbrooo do you know what the ingredient is that might be breaking you out? Similar products are the L'Oreal Lumi Glotion, iNNBEAU ...read more
@ewbrooo do you know what the ingredient is that might be breaking you out? Similar products are the L'Oreal Lumi Glotion, iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Face Glaze Skin Barrier Protect & Glow Moisturizer .8 oz/ 25 mL Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter (more of a highlighter) Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster 2N (more similar to the CT), Saie Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow , Auric Glow Lust (available on Beautylish).
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Preppy skin
😀Makeup makes us feel confident. Along with smelling good.
😀Makeup makes us feel confident. Along with smelling good.
216,906 Posts