2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Eyes ...makeup geek insomnia pigment.bitten.cocoa bear.beaches and cream.shimma shimma for highlight

too faced glitter glue

mascara ysl baby doll

eye kajal ud perversion

anastasia dipbrow medium brown

foundation laura mercier silk creme

bronzer milani 

blush nars madly

highlighter josie maran liquid

lips are buxom lipgloss

eyeliner nyc liquid liner20150116_150529.jpg

[ Edited ]

I had way too much fun last night at all you can eat sushi lol

I played with my Shu Uemura palette again - <3 _ <3 and took a little snapchat at the end of the day

sss.jpg

(0) Hearts

Sonny, please post this on the new thread. This one is too buggy.

Hey everyone! Sephoramusthave has graciously started up the NEW 2015 version of What Are You Wearing Today. As some of you may have noticed, the popularity of this thread (and all its pictures) has made it a bit heavy and slow-moving, not to mention that it's been going since 2011!

With the mods' blessings, let's close the chapter on this one and participate in the new one. It's named the same and will have the same kind of content. It will just be a bit more user friendly again. Look for it in the feed — it's already there! Thanks again everyone!

- kat von d lock it tattoo foundation 

- tarte Amazonian clay concealer

- naked 3 

- private party lippie by Mac 

-Melba blush by Mac 

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Love that lip.

(0) Hearts

Wow, lovely look. Beautiful lip shade.

(0) Hearts

Love this fun, semi-natural look. That's a great lippie for you!

image.jpg

I  got a terrible reaction from a PTR sample I tried on Saturday so no foundation today only concealer.

NARS concealer biscuit

NARS Virtudal Denomation Palette Final Cut blush & Laguna Bronzer

YSL Shocking mascara

UD Lip Pencil Manic

Chanel eyeshadows

(0) Hearts

Did you use the lip pencil all over the lips? The color looks gorgeous! 

(0) Hearts

I love that lip shade, too!

You don't at all look like you had a bad reaction.  Hope you feel better :smileyhappy:  Out of curiosity, which one was it?

(0) Hearts

It's fast becoming a new favorite :smileyhappy:

I posted on the sample saturday thread, which reminds me I need to update and add a review. It was the PTR Neuroliquid volufill youth moisturizing hydra gel. It's for "dry" skin. This thing felt like a primer, a silicone based primer. Doesn't absorb, sits on the skin. I really wanted to wash my face right after I put it on but decided to give it a try... I regret the moment I woke up. I had a rash and it clogged my pores like crazy! Unfortunately it did not work out for me :smileysad:

! At first I thought that lip shade was Stila's Patina (a favorite of mine). Now I know what to get in case they discontinue it! Your skin looks great without the foundation, by the way :smileyvery-happy: Sucks that you got a reaction from PTR. The one I stay away from is the cleanser from ole henrikson. It's the only cleanser that has broken me out , don't know why. Oh, can you let me know if the shocking mascara has that flowery scent like babydoll has? 

(0) Hearts

I love skincare and I almost never have a reaction but this time I had a rash and a buuunch of under the skin bumps. 

In my experience all YSL mascaras (I have tried them all) have that faint rosey/powdery smell to them.

I need to swatch Patina because the staying power of this lip pencil isn't the best! Now I have something new to play with next time I'm at Sephora :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Oh god. I think you're going to love Patina. It has long lasting power and even though I love KVD liquid lipsticks, and don't like bashing her.. patina is creamy when applying, i feel like the kvd ones dry up so fast so that if one side isn't pigmented it's just going to look and feel weird when applying more.  I don't know what it is about YSL mascaras that really draw me in.. well, other than the lovely scent they have. I think they just feel really luxe to me. heheh. 

YSL mascaras are some of my all time favorite! I agree though I don't know if it's the gold packaging, the scent the heaviness to it whatever it is it has a certain beauty to it that I appreciate but my wallet does not! lol

I agree on KVD I do have chronic dry lips so now you're convincing me more and mroe to give Stila a try!

(0) Hearts

This is so pretty! So polished and fresh - I really love Manic on you!

(0) Hearts

I actually stopped into Ulta just to get a new shade. It was a small one didn't find anything but fell in love with this lip pencil!

(0) Hearts

So pretty! Everything looks perfect! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments