2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look fabulous, Leah.  My favorite pic is the third one.

(0) Hearts

Thanks Kim!   hehe, the wet hair and sticky gloss look is pretty attractive sometimes! ;D.  

First thing that came in my mind , "God she has breathtaking beauty". I love how your lip color and shirt are coordinated. 

(0) Hearts

Oh geesH!!! Thanks!  I swear it's mostly makeup!  I kinda have boyish features under all that!  

Does this mean you are leaving me again :smileywink: you look amazeballs <- I haven't said that word in a long time. 

Yes dearest I will leave you with nothing but fond memories until I return!  adieu!  No wait, that's pretty much a lie!  I will get a chance or two to post my camping face!  :smileyvery-happy: 

You always look modelesque and so fantastic.

I especially like the second shot of you today.

Is that your natural hair color? It's gorgeous.

(0) Hearts

Always.... Just wait til you see my camping face!  I'll wait til day three I think for full effect! 

(0) Hearts

You really didn't wanna see that anyways !   I was disgruntled cause I was cleaning up everyone's vomit with lake water. Not pretty. 

That lipgloss looks great on you! I LOVE the second picture hearts-your hair and makeup and colorful shirt all look so....Hawaiian (how random is that?) 

(0) Hearts

hawaiian? Really?  I'll roll with that!  :smileyhappy:. Thanks!  

(0) Hearts

Looking fabulous, dig those lips. 

(0) Hearts

you glow

this lip gloss is giving me life. 

Goodness gracious, has it been a long time since I've roamed these parts! I doubt I've ever posted in this thread, actually. For those of you who remember me, hi there! :smileyhappy: I went to the opera the other day and wanted to really go all out with a fierce, strong look. This is how it came out and I'm very happy with it :smileyhappy: I wore it just as is during the day and added red lipstick right before I went out (Lancôme Color Design in Red Stiletto, an under-appreciated red as I always get compliments on it but don't think of Lancôme as a red lipstick brand). The red isn't in tip top shape as I took the photo after coming home at the end of the night, after having eaten, so it had been on for 6 or 7 hrs. (and my contour from the second pic calmed down haha but I love it) but you get the idea. Hope you ladies like!

Photo on 7-15-14 at 11.12 AM #5.jpg

Photo on 7-15-14 at 11.12 AM #7.jpg

Photo on 7-16-14 at 12.45 AM #3.jpg

Good to see you again lilahtov! You still look gorgeous! Well, of course!

Aww, thank you, jozkid! <3

Stunning as always, Katy! :heart:

You're the killah around here, babe :smileywink: (cheese on cheese is still okay)

Ohmygosh, I can't believe I missed your look. So glad I went through the thread. You look incredible! Everything is perfect.

That is so sweet of you! I was just admiring an eye look you did with purples and golds :smileytongue: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments