3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Haha thanks! Purple eyes have kind of become my thing :smileyvery-happy: Hope to see more looks of yours soon! I'm loving everything but I want to add that the contour is also great! Did you use the NARS Ita Brush?

[ Edited ]

Katy, I love the lip color and the way you did your eyes.

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! I am not very good with eyeshadows yet--anything too fancy kinda all runs together when I try it, but I think this worked out :smileyhappy: 

My first thought was that you look like Angelina Jolie! And your makeup looks super pretty-I especially love the first picture!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, Cupcakecandy! That is, to my mind, one of the highest compliments. I think she's stunning. 

What lovely features you possess.

And your makeup looks superb.

I hope you had a good time at the opera.

It is very cool for you to have seen a performance while you are studying in Saint Petersburg.

Evangeline, thank you so much for your kind words!! It was a privilege to experience the opera while there. The course I had undertaken was intensive in every sense of the word, and to be honest, attending the opera was something I needed in my life! I just got back this evening, and I was explaining to my mother how we had more than four hundred pages of homework for the text we used alone, not counting a short story by Pushkin we read on the side. It was grueling!

(0) Hearts

Wow lilahtov.

You are definitely hard at work (400 pages of homework!! Aaaah!!); I'm happy that you were able to take a break from all of that studying!

Hopefully you'll be able to do more fun things while you are out there.

Good luck with your studies and have a wonderful, safe time there.

Best wishes, gorgeous lady. 

It will be all worth it in the end.

WELCOME BACK, LILAHTOV! I totally agree that you resemble a young Angelina! Your makeup application is just absolutely flawless and glamourous. I love the sultry, fierce effect. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you around more often. You've been missed!

(0) Hearts

Awww, thank you!! Everything you said is too sweet! When I have the time, I don't hold back the perfectionist within, haha. I usually have a makeup wipe at the ready to clean up my wings, because I can't freehand 'em well enough yet :c

Lilahtov! Welcome back :smileyhappy: This is such a happy coincidence because I was reading your blog yesterday and thinking about how the other BT'ers (you, spoiledbrat, poshified, etc) have been!! You look beautiful as always :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Ha! That is a happy coincidence. I often think of my first friends from around here. My very first convo was with killahbabe, I think :smileyhappy: Thank you for the compliment!!

I agree! I have been wondering how the rest of the BTers have been!

Glad to see you back on here Lilahtov!!!! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, it's nice to come back to such a warm welcome!

Your makeup is flawless!  Fierce indeed!  Nice to see you lilahtov, it has been awhile :smileywink:

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you, mia! I'll try to stop by more often :smileyhappy: BT kinda fell off my radar :/

Gorgeous lady! :heart:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, jellybean! :smileyhappy:

Your lips look so beautiful!!!  Which opera did you see?  

Thank you!! I am actually studying in St. Petersburg at the moment so I saw Yevgeniy Onegin at the Mariinsky Theatre.

Oh wow!   I've never been but I've heard wonderful things about the buildings there.  Enjoy yourself!  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments