3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Kitten is pink shimmer, mary loumanizer is more gold right? I haven't tried it no, but I hear it's great and really want to try it!

Haha yeah I take a bunch like that as well. If only I could find my proper camera so I can get better colors!

Yeah kitten does have a more pinkish hint to it but that's the only place they differ, same feel and well, it'll be a million years before you ever finish mary loumanizer. there's another one that they came out with that's on the pinkish side but i forget the name, i want to have it. hehe. i just use my samsung phone's camera although i do have a real camera but it's such a bother having to remove the chip to transfer files, etc. :\ im lazy 

(0) Hearts

Mary Lou Manizer is on my list for sure, I am a bit obsessed with highlighters lately and what a bonus that you can use it as eyeshadow as well!

Yeah I know what you mean, I feel lazy transferring files as well but I am also tired of adjusting pics to get my correct skintone, eyeshadow, lip colors etc. Smiley Very Happy

Cindy-Lou

image.jpg

I've finally gotten around to playing around with the blues in the palette & I kinda love them

KVD 

Chrysalis palette

tattoo liner 

lipstick in Lolita 

immortal lash mascara 

Naked2 palette 

Marc Jacobs foundation

bareMinerals READY luminizer 

(0) Hearts

This so so pretty! Every time you post I'm struck by how much you look like Natalie Dormer. I'm sure people must tell you that all the time. You really have a strikingly beautiful face!

(0) Hearts

THANK YOU! I've actually have never gotten that, but I'll take it cause she's a TOTAL babe & I love GOT. 

Your eyeshadow made me gush!!!!  much wow! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you ! <3

(0) Hearts

So smoke

Very blend

(0) Hearts

This is seriously gorgeous. I love the blending job on your eyes! Now, tell me, between the Chrysalis and Monarch palettes, which would you recommend first? In an ideal world I'd splurge on both, but I'm only going to get one right now and I'm torn!

thanks Lari Smiley Happy 

ohhhhhhhboy that's a tough one. They're both really unique pallets. When I first saw the Chrysalis I was almost a little underwhelmed, the colour spectrum was.... Meh.  for me so I got my hands on the Monarch as soon as I could. But the Chrysalis has really surprised me. Tarababyz on YouTube did a look with the Monarch & had said that the quality of it beats Chrysalis by a bit. But I feel like I have to disagree on that one. Chrysalis is SO easy to use, not that the Monarch isn't but I find it much more enjoyable to play around with. Because of the orange-ey shade in Monarch - "Wrath", the palette will be your best friend in Fall,that is if you have all four seasons where you live xD I'd say go for Chrysalis first. 

Favourite shades;

Monarch - vanish, shadow box, deadhead  

Chrysalis - lunar lights, glasswing, blackmilk (this shade is super cool, is a cement grey but has some mint undertones to it) 

Hope that helped ! 

That is some incredible blending! You look gorgeous

Wow, I like your eyes in this posting the best so far. Lips are great, too.

IMG_20140725_162736.jpgIMG_20140725_162553.jpgIMG_20140725_161925.jpgIMG_20140725_163243-1.jpg

The lipstick is Nars Shanghai Express

You are so gorgeous, girl.  Such a model!

Strikingly beautiful.

(0) Hearts

Thank  you ^_^ 

I wish you would have worn Hexagram today; I had the most perfect song for it!

I love your look and that Shanghai Express looks beautiful on you (as does everything)

P.S. Great Marlene Dietrich film, Shanghai Express 1932

You should put that on your list of things to watch

But first, you have to see her in The Blue Angel (Der Blaue Engel)

(Pre-Film Noir, but it lays down the blueprint for the genre to come.)

Smiley Very Happy I'll try to watch it this week.

I feel that you should try to get a job modelling makeup.  You'd sell a lot of makeup. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments