2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

LOL. I don't read into things like that. I guess I feel a little spunky though... :smileywink:

I have been ridiculously busy.  This is my look from yesterday that I didn't have time to post because I was shopping for bridesmaid dresses! :smileyhappy:

As you can seen my earrings changed when I got to work - my beautiful friend and coworker got me these earrings from her trip to source and they matched my outfit so well I had to put them on!!

I didn't have time to take a pic of my products, but I used the new Tarte palette and the Color my Life palette, and all the usual other stuffs.

Oh my gosh, your hair is stunning today (not that it isn't always)!! You are always so perfect, fresh, and pretty that it makes me a little bit jealous sometimes. :smileywink: Especially on days... like much of this week! ... when I am just too exhausted and a little too ill to wear makeup! I also love that lip color on you!

I hope you picked up a lovely bridesmaid dress! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you!!! I feel the same way about you :smileyhappy: 

I did, I'm happy with it :smileyhappy: It's very pretty and I got to choose so I cannot complain at all!

Such cute earrings :smileyhappy: You look as beautiful as always. I love your hair! 

(0) Hearts

Aww, thank you :smileyhappy: I didn't brush it...I actually think that makes it look better :smileytongue: 

Gorgeous as usual, my dear sister. Nice earrings, both of them. 

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much Girly, they are both so different but I love them.

You look stunning.  Yet another fabulous shirt you've got on.  Hope you had fun bridesmaid shopping.  

Thank you! I swear everything you've been complimenting me on is Jcrew Factory.  Ever since they opened the website 2-3 years ago I've been obsessed, such good deals. 

I had fun! Picked out a one shoulder dress, it will be dark purple. 

I love those earrings!!!  What great little treasures!!  And you look really good for someone who is ridiculously busy!!!   I love your smile!   How are you liking GHD tarte palette?  I've been kinda lazy and skipping the shadow lately which is funny considering how much I need to use up.  

Thank you :smileyhappy: They are from Bolivia. Yeah, I have been out late the past few nights doing stuff, I'm typically such a homebody. I do like the GHD palette.  I feel like it's a little one note, but it will be perfect for traveling. 

(0) Hearts

Hiw did it correct after dark to GHD?   Stupid but totally amazing hair straighteners!!!! Wait your turn!!! 

(0) Hearts

Haha I just went with it because I couldn't actually remember that palettes name :X

How gorgeous, this green dress/shirt makes your eyes look Aqua. Earrings are cool.

(0) Hearts

Thank you! :smileyhappy: 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpgi'm still actively trying to use up samples of stuff in an effort to declutter my area!  I think it's going pretty well!  The sunscreen was good for one full body application but only after I cut it open to get the stuff out!  It is so thick but that's generally good for waterproof sunscreens. 

Trying to use up that baby sized benefit dandelion blush before I open my full sized one.  This is going to take a long time.   Divergent lippy- supreme ritual (there is nothing supreme about the colour but the gloss feels really nice) 

Hearts, you literally have the most flawless skin I've ever seen! I can't believe your not even wearing foundation/powder/BB cream, etc.!!! And dandelion looks really nice with your skin tone!

(0) Hearts

That sunscreen is tinted :smileyhappy:. It actually evens skin tone out really well!!! 

I envy your looks! You're such a gorgeous lady, I've tried those hats before, but I can't pull it off! tumblr_inline_mr9t9cOpbE1qz4rgp.gif

(0) Hearts

Awwww,  I have another friend who has a hard time with hats.  And sunglasses!   they seem to really work out on me most of the time.   I'm surprised they wouldn't look as good on yoU cause you have a great jawline! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments