6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

spirit.jpgthis was like a year ago or so lol 

(0) Hearts

Aviator glasses work wonderful on me since I think my jaw looks squarish but at the same time trianglish.. idk my face can be weird at times hahaha. my head is big though i've never been able to wear cute things unless they're clips or beanies, which is  why a spirit hood would look grat on m, i think i have a picture of that when i tried a hat at hot topic.. i'll try and find it but no promises Smiley Very Happy 

That hat is so sexy and glamorous on you FOR REAL. You look like a hollywood starlet, dewy skin, perfect lips and all!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks Lari!  Mission accomplished I suppose!! Smiley Happy. If I've gotta keep out of the sun then I may as well go glam about it! 

Nice! You look so fancy and elegant with that hat Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  Hehe!  I think I am going to base a lot of looks around these kinda hats! 

Like I said, mrsbaine has her makeup room and you have your wig/hat room! Smiley Happy

Nice hat Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  

[ Edited ]

Audrey,

You look beautiful.  Loving the hat.

Okay, seriously.  Ever since Meag said you looked like Audrey Hepburn, I cannot stop seeing it.  This picture seals the deal.  Very pretty, Leah.

Both you guys are so sweet!  Such a compliment!   Yeah, I have to wear hats and scarves now if I want sunshineSmiley Happy   And tons of sunscreen!   not that I don't already love wearing hats but now it's mandatory! 

Yup.  All I see is Audrey.  Classically gorgeous. 

(0) Hearts

I do really like her  styles when i'm trying to be a class act.  The thing is it's difficult for me to actually ACT classy.  

I love that blush on you! This is a perfect beachy look! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks!  It's one of the few that shows up more in pictures than it does in real life!  I swear it looks paler than that and that's why I love it so much! I went outside and watched our neighbours saving a stranded guy in his boat with a failed engine.  This is all the beach I've had all day! 

"there is nothing supreme about the color" LOL.

I love that big hat! I should really work on finishing stuff in my sample-stash...

(0) Hearts

Ha, it's true!  I laughed when I read the name!   I think I got the hat a couple years ago at Aqua?  It's a swimsuit store.  I'm sure everyone here must have pretty healthy sample stashes.  It's a goal of mine that if I need to use a product (mask or whatever) then I have to shop my samples first, and then my bathroom stash, before going and buying more products.  Sorta a no buy but more a semi responsible period. 

IMAG1789_1.jpgIMAG1790_1.jpg-Dior Glow Maximizer Primer + Hourglass No. 28 Primer Serum

-Diorskin Nude in Ivory

-Marc Jacobs Blush in Outspoken

-Diorskin Nude Tan in Sunlight

-Guerlain Cruel Gardenia

-Dior quint in Grege

-bareMinerals Lash Domination

-KVD Studded Kiss in Lullabye

That lip color is seriously gorgeous on you, jellybean917! Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

Love your lips, looking good. 

That lipstick is stunning.  The color looks so beautiful on you.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments