5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thanks.

That lipstick looks stunning on you, mind me asking what blush you're wearing? It looks so natural on you! 

(0) Hearts

MAC Playland For Your Amusement.  Thanks!

Love Cabaret on you!!!! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I really loved it too.

You look so pretty! And I think you look amazing with a bold lip. Also, your skin looks flawless!

Agreed, flawless skin.

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I definitely think bold lips are easier for me than bold eyes, but I am going to keep practicing the eyes.  You just reminded me that I forgot to take a picture of my concealer.  It covered the flaws that were there.  I used Lancome Maquicomplet in correcteur (the yellow reduces the red).

You are so beautiful, this is a stunning look! It's natural, sure, but you look perfect for an event.  Those lips! Meow Smiley Wink

Thanks.  Aww.  You're making me blush.  So sweet.

I like this natural look on the eyes (good blending too). Wow on the lips. A great color for you. Bold yet feminine. Goes well with your face coloring.

Thanks.  I really loved the color too.

Gorgeous, beautiful lady. Love those lips, I got to get that one, too. 

(0) Hearts

Thank you.  I really love the lipstick.  You will too.

You look amazing! That lipstick brings the whole look together. Stunning x

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I knew I would love the lipstick as soon as I saw someone post it.  I am so happy that it is finally mine.

The lipstick is INCREDIBLE on you!!! You look extra beautiful with that pop of color on the lips. I need it so bad!

Thanks.  I think you would really love it.  I know you wanted it almost as much as I did, so I hope you score one too.

Oh I definitely plan to get it at some point. I think it was really smart of Sephora to release it as a 1000 pt perk, so the people who didn't have enough points felt the hype and felt like they needed the lippies as soon as they came out for sale. I know I would want both shades regardless, but seeing people get it and post swatches makes me feel like my life will be incomplete without them Smiley Very Happy

That is why we are friends.  It is like I just wrote that. ^^^^^^^  Can you read my mind or finish my sentences too?

Maybe in time I will, haha Smiley Very Happy Are you going to get the lip gloss that was in the set as well? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments