4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous doll!

You're so pretty! I agree that the eyeshadow looks really great on you. Also, your eyeliner looks so perfect.

My mom has amazing, blemish free skin too, but sadly I did not inherit that Smiley Sad It's much better now, but acne scars bad!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! A winged liner is one thing I mastered waaay back in the day when I started wearing makeup. I noticed all the Bollywood actresses had winged liner (my mom loves those Bollywood movies! Lmao)

Yeah acne scars suck Smiley Sad Three of my closest friends had acne literally take over their lives in high school. I' m sorry you had to go through that. It's not fun. Smiley Sad

That shadow is gorgeous. 

Those eyeshadows are absolutely beautiful on you. Love the entire look - the colors go together so well.

You look stunning! I love purple shadow on your eyes. Your lips look natural and understated, which is perfect with the eyes. I'm a little bit envious of your brows. Smiley Wink

Hahah thank you! To tell you the truth they can get a bit unruly And wild at times <.<

FYI, I used to have a small unibrow going on when I hit puberty. That's when I started plucking those suckers out lol

GORGEOUS skin !!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I have good genes! Smiley Happy My mom had beautiful skin until she hit menopose.

I've been blessed with no acne other than the odd hormonal pimple here or there.

Wow, you look super pretty and glamorous! That purple...wow. Looks great on you. 

Dramatic, but beautiful and wearable! Nice job!

So pretty! I love everything about this - you look gorgeous!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgToday's look was more conservative for a client meeting. Honestly, this is my typical, go-to look for work.

Face: (the usual)

Givenchy Photo'Perfexion foundation in 104 Perfect Cinnamon

NARS RCC in Vanilla (I'm thinking I might need to switch to a more yellow-toned shade for summer...any thoughts/advice?)

Benefit Hoola 

MUFE HD powder to set concealer

Becca Beach tint Shimmer Soufflé in Lychee/Opal

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal

Eyes:

UDPP in Eden (not pictured)

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette

UD Eyeshadows in: Naked (transition), Sellout (lid), Bust (crease), Desperation (outer corner and liner), and Zephyr (inner corner highlight)

UD Lush Lash mascara

Lips:

Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in Fortune

I love your hair. 

You have such a beautiful face and it's nice to see all of it.

(0) Hearts

thank you! I chopped it all off in January and haven't regretted it a single day. It's actually due for a cut now. I love keeping it in a pixie; it literally takes me less than two minutes to do my hair, so I can play around with my makeup look instead. I never could do my hair well when it was longer anyway.

Beautiful soft, shimmery look! I'm loving the pale colors on you today Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks, meag! I didn't post today, I wore basically the same thing, just with black cream eyeliner. I get so many compliments from random people when I wear this eye look! 

That's a really pretty neclace!! Smiley Wink Your eyeshadow is beautiful too! I am totally jealous of your eyelid space Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I found the necklace at Target. I think I have only like two necklaces now, and I rarely wear them. Usually the only jewelry I have is my watch and mothers ring.

These colors look soooo beautiful on you! I love beigey, tawny neutrals like this. So pretty. I need to try that mascara!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! The mascara is great and buildable, so I can go with one coat for a more natural defined look, or multiple coats or layer it with another mascara for more drama.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments