2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Really loving that shadow!  And your eyelashes!  They're to die for! 

(0) Hearts

Aw, thanks, Hearts!

photo-262 2.JPG

No mascara, and I used the Olay BB cream in fair light.

(0) Hearts

Gasp! Is that an LE color tattoo? Is it still available? :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

cupcakecandy, I'm not sure. I found it at Target on sale a few months back. I don't really like cream eyeshadow but thought I would try it.

First time using my YSL Touche Eclat radiant touch. Ahhhh <3 Love love.

I feel fancy.

Face: Tarte Foundation

Touch Eclat Radiant touch 2.5

Kat von D makeup setting spray

Hoola Bronzer

Achiote blush by Tarte

Eyes:

TF Chocolate bar Palette

Lorac Pro eye primer behind the scenes

Tarte mousse eyebrow in medium brown

YSL Babydoll Mascara

Lancome eyelash primer 

Urban decay 24/7 perversion

Lips:

Tarte Lip surgence natural lip luster in Achiote

IMG_20140715_175837.jpgIMG_20140715_175803.jpgIMG_20140715_180329.jpgIMG_20140715_181408.jpgI put in a black and white because I love black and white and it looks more classy. :smileyhappy: 

@DiVWA Hello, lovely lady, thank you! The colors I used for this look are Cherry Cordial for the crease, salted caramel on the lid and champagne truffle on my brow bone. Then for the bottom line I used amaretto. I also did my crease first before applying the rest of the colors! Have a great day and most of all, have fun with your palette! 

(0) Hearts

TY for the recipe!

Another great look. I really like the lipstick. You're making me pull out my TF Chocolate Bar today.

Very sultry.  Looks great.

(0) Hearts

Thank you ;D 

[ Edited ]

Love the look and the black and white pic is awesome! You look gorgeous :smileyhappy:  Also the blush and lipstick are great, on my wishlist they go. You are totally the smoky eye master!

I got lucky, I think it was the early beginning of last year or so that I saw the achiote set. Blush, lipstick and lipgloss. IT truly is a beautiful color, I definitely recommend it, it is my favorite. 

s.u.l.t.r.y. !

(0) Hearts

*blows kiss* hehe Thank you :smileyembarrassed:

(0) Hearts

how do you like the foundation compared to the one(s) previous ??

(0) Hearts

It has a nice full coverage but it wears off too fast, imo, it mostly wears off on my nose, I'm always powdering it to remove the shine. It does give me a natural look though, but I like illamasqua more. And I think I'm liking Big Easy more than this one. This is the first foundation I got after my color match thing, I usually like tarte products but I don't think I'll buy this foundation anymore. I don't know if I overdid it today but I'm realizing it feels heavy on me. 

Sooooo pretty! The touche éclat pen has been something I've wanted to get for ages. I had one many, many years ago and I've always wanted to add one back into my routine. I have to return my Bobbi Brown shimmer brick because it's the wrong shade and I was thinking about getting one of these instead of just exchanging the shimmer brick for the correct shade. Do you love it? Do you feel like it's a product you'll want to use every day? 

(0) Hearts

I absolutely do love it, I was a bit nervous I wouldn't because it's so expensive, but wow.. it really did make a difference, it's been 3 hours since I posted those pictures and the radiance hasn't worn off a bit, usually my skin looks a bit dull but this has lasted and I look bright, even with my room's warm lighting. I'm going to use it tomorrow without foundation and see how I like it like that. That's mainly why I bought it, to wear it without foundation but have my skin still look luminous, other highlighters I've tried will just be too noticeable. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use this every day, I'm definitely loving this. It's my first super high end product too. I'm sure if you incorporate it in your routine again, you'll be glad you did. You'll just enhance your beauty even more. 

Thank you for your comment! 

(0) Hearts

Thanks, lady! 

Gorgeous look, that radiant pen looks great on you, especially that 3rd pic, WOW. Gorgeous smoky eye.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments