5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thanks Lari! Youre so sweet!!

I'm going to be very jealous of all of your looks with this palette, haha. I had to resist it since it wasn't a "need", but every time I see it in person my heart aches a little bit.

(0) Hearts

I know exactly what you mean! I swatched this thing 3 times and asked the opinion of other BTers who owned the palette several times before I decided to just get it. I figured since I still wanted it 2 months after its release, then I should get it!

Fantastic look!  I love the browns Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thanks chlotam and miabt!!

Beautiful! Absolutely in love with this eye look

SDdenm, you are really going to do some amazing looks with this palette.

Those colors really compliment your pretty complexion.

I was tempted by that one when I went to Sephora yesterday, but I ended up getting the Poetica palette.

I have a feeling that you will give me many reasons to buy this palette next.

Aww thanks! I actually looked at the Poetica palette a few times but never caved. Maybe if you post a few looks using that one we can enable each other Smiley Tongue 

Gorgeous!!! If you post more looks with it, I just know I will want to get that palette even more Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks MK! Yeah, if you look at the original post about this palette I was like "oh yeah, I dont want it" and bam! Now its mine Smiley Happy So dont be surpised if it happens to you haha

Yay!!!!! I love that palette!!!  I can 't wait to see what you do with it!!!  Your eyes are always so dazzling!!! 

(0) Hearts

Aww thanks! So are yours! Youre the one that made me pull the trigger on this one!

My jaw just literally dropped! You're eye makeup is AMAZING! 

(0) Hearts

Aww youre so sweet!!Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Ohhh. You are going to make me want this now, aren't you?

Haha thats what happened to me! I originally said, noooo I can live without it. That changed quickly!

Your shadow application is stunning as usual, but can we talk about how cute that first picture is?  You look like a kid at Christmas.  I love it.  Have fun with the palette.  I need a Kat Von D palette, because I do not have any.

I am thinking of the Chrysallis palette,,,I like the cooler shades... I need some KVD too, I am thinking! 

Haha thanks! That is exactly what I said to my coworker on Thursday! I said I couldnt wait to get home and open my package...its like Christmas! 

Its my first Kat Von D palette and Im actually wearing it in the first picture too. Ill take a  picture of my makeup later and post it later or tomorrow Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Looks great! I had the palette, I returned it because I had all the shades elsewhere. But the quality of the palette is good. Smiley Happy that orange is beautiful on you! What's the blush? 

(0) Hearts

Thanks mrsbaine! Its Sephora Collection baked blush in Tea Rose Tickle. Its such a pretty color and different for me because all my blushes are bronze, corals, and peaches!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments