4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Great eyebrows, beautiful face.

I had the Too Faced Lash Injection and it got really weird and clumpy after a month or so, too.

It was nice until it wasn't. 

(0) Hearts

I always think a good mascara should last a season (which is the max time you should keep a mascara, anyway). I haven't tried TF Better Than Sex, but that sounds like my exact experience with Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! It dried up ssssoooooooo fast... in maybe a month or so, and then my lashes clumped like no other. It was gross. Never repurchased since.

I think Dim Infusion gives you a very interesting sunkissed look. It looks quite different on me, like a peachy coral blush and not like a tan. Maybe if you tried applying Dim Infusion lightly up your temples and a little onto the sides of your forehead (along with your cheeks and very lightly on the bridge of your nose), you'll warm up to it a little more. I can really see it working fantastically along with a touch of bronzer to make you look like a summertime tanned goddess. Smiley Happy

All of that aside, you really do look like a goddess in all of your makeup looks. It's like you were born this way - naturally gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

You always look so lovely and peaceful. I love the shine of the lipstick. I forgot to ask you before, do you think the EB Monte Carlo quad would show up on darker skin like mine? I remember it looking amazing on you Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I've had that mascara for a couple of months and it's definitely all dry now...but I've grown to really like it. Smiley Sad

Anyways, you look great! So warm and natural! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I read that adding Visine to dried out mascara can revive it. I might give that a try. Can't hurt, since my other option is tossing it anyway. 

[ Edited ]

Going for soft and feminine today. Remind me to fish out my real camera next time, so you can see that I don't have just one shade on my lids Smiley Wink Forgot to add UD Naked foundation and MAC Modern Lure Lipglass to the picture below

Gorgeous!! Purple is definitely your color Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Hehe thanks! I guess we'll just call it purple because it looks purple to most Smiley Very Happy

You look goooooooorgeous in purple eyeshadow and the lipstick coordinates so well with the eyeshadow and your entire face/hair. This is one of my favorite looks for you that I've seen so far.

Thanks DiVWA! Smiley Happy I am so glad I got the Modern Lure lipglass, as I've missed too much from the MAC Alluring Aquatics collection. It's so pretty!

[ Edited ]

I like your new avatar picture too!

Thank you! It was time for a change, I've had that avatar since last year Smiley Very Happy

You are looking beautiful and your hair look fabulous too.Is it laura mercier's hi lite duo if so, how you like the hi lighter, does it have a silvery/pinkish look or more like a gold?....I wanna try it but silvery/pink hi lighter doesn't look good on my medium complexion and neutral to yellow undertone.

(0) Hearts

Thanks fatimamummy! The Laura Mercier products I used were actually the Eye Basics in Wheat, and the Baked Radiance Powder in Bronze 03 (which is the same product as the highlighter you mentioned, just darker). I've been wanting to try the highlighter but don't have it yet, but I hear it's very nice. I think it's more gold, it's described as a "golden nude" if you search the full size

So...I love your hair and your complexion and your brows and your smile.

You look beautiful as always MK89.

(0) Hearts

Thanks Evangeline Smiley Happy 

You look so beautiful and sweet, I love that candied pink on you!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!! I'm glad it looks pink to someone at least Smiley Wink

Purples/pinks are seriously my favorite shades for you! (though a pale shimmery green looks lovely, too) This look is so amazing on you! You're such a beauty, MK! Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Aw thank you Lari! I haven't used green in a while, should bring it out to play

This is one of the best looks from you IMO!!!! You look so fantastic and just glowing!!!! I wish I could triple heart this look!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments