2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh yes I remember now. I already have it in a palette though so I told myself to hold off lol. I'm so jealous of your lashes! No matter how much I curl mine and put on mascara, the effect is still pretty subtle

[ Edited ]

Red, white, and blue is the day's theme! AKA Lari went absolutely nuts today. NOTE: The second photo has weird lighting and it looks like the sunscreen made my face look... weirdly whiter? It was freshly-applied makeup and a different shirt (which is for the VBS i'm volunteering for this week) so I can't really explain why my face looks so odd in that photo. It matches my neck in person, I swear!

upload_1705089724377888608.jpgupload_2676377343546531110.jpg

upload_2285563566450686364.jpg

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

Mac Pro Longwear concealear NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Milani Bella Rosa Blush

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate

Urban Decay Electric Palette (Slowburn, Savage, Revolt)

Marc Jacobs The Siren (Pearly White, Burnt Red, Cobalt Blue)

UD Naked 2 (Foxy)

UD 24/7 pencil liner in Sabbath (waterline) and Perversion (tightline)

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Clinique High Impact Mascara

LIPS:

BITE Beauty for VIB Rouge Lipstick

MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipglass

(0) Hearts

Oh what a breathtakingly gorgeous loo!!!!!!  That lip and those eyes!!!!!

Ooo I might have to steal this idea for 4th of July! :smileyhappy:

Such a pretty look! I like how your eyeshadow starts very light in your inner corners and gradually gets brighter/redder. I'm still trying to perfect that effect...think I still need some practice! Do you use a different color in between the light shade and the red shade for the transition in your mid lid or do you use just the red color and blend? 

(0) Hearts

I started with the Marc Jacobs palette and used the pearly white shade all over about 2/3 of the lid. I blended Slowburn onto the outer 1/3 of my lid (and a bit into the crease; Savage was lightly blended out on top of that throughout the crease. The effect was more red than pink!). I patted the Marc Jacobs rusty red shimmer shade between Slowburn and the pearly white shade and gently blended with feathering motions. That married the two shades together exactly how I wanted it! :smileyhappy: I find the MJ palette really plays so, so nicely with UD Electric Palette. It helps blend shades together much more fluidly and seamlessly. I've gotten some beautiful effects with the two palettes used together.

Thank you so much for the compliments, SD!

Thanks!

Such a fun look!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, Zpsid! :smileyvery-happy:

What fun use of colors!  Thanks for sharing an awesome 4th of July inspiration :smileywink:

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Mia! I'm always willing to share a new crazy look! :smileywink:

I love the overall look, especially the eyes. That blue eyeliner is very nice.

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, notcreative! It was fun putting this together. I'll have to do something even more American flag-ish for fourth of July... we'll see when we get there! :smileywink:

Lollipop lollipop :smileyvery-happy: I love this look, it's so bold! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, Blackwhiskey! :smileyvery-happy: I love bold, as you can probably tell!

It's bold, but it works! I'm guessing it's for the game today? :smileywink: I love how it looks with your top too- I think you can pull off any color. Your eyes are just amazing!

Great guess, MK! :smileywink: GO USA! Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun with this. It's also good for getting myself amped up for the July makeup contest!

You look gorgeous darling! The shadows look lovely. You can really get away with the bright shades with no problem. I, however, would look like I'd need a course of antibiotics! Ha! The bright lips light up your complexion, too!

Thank you, joz! And I think anyone can make bright shades work for them. It's just a matter of how you use them... It doesn't always have to be insane like I am, lol!

Love this entire look!!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, WhereYouStand! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments