3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

You are the sweetest, Meag!!! I hope you had a wonderful day - and I'm sure you looked just as, if not more lovely as usual. :smileyhappy: Thank you so much!

photo.JPGI used NYX's Eye Shadow Base in White in the inner corner of my eye. Then applied Sephora's Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear Waterproof eyeliner in Banana Split over the white base and topped it off with the yellow eyeshadow in the Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection in 737A Poster Child. I was really happy with how it turned out!

(0) Hearts

What a fun pop of color!!  No matter what I do, I just cant seem to get yellow to work for me, so high five!! 

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Mia! It was my first time working with yellow liner/shadow. Lately I've really been on a kick with wanting to do neutral eyes with an in your face pop of color. This yellow was even prettier and brighter in the sun! I must say I really love the formulation of the Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear Waterproof Liner (whoa - that name is a mouthful!)! They are so creamy and smooth but the color really lasts. I had to build this in a few coats to really get the punch of color I was going for. I want to try the Sleek Acid Palette. They have a really bright, funky yellow that I want to try also. 

(0) Hearts

Nice!! I really like this! It's awesome 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I really appreciate you saying that, beautiful lady!

(0) Hearts

Oh neat! I wouldn't have thought to ever do that with a bright colour!!!! It really draws attention to your eyes!!! And your skin looks so flawless!!!!! O.o  Can't. Stop. Staring.

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! I saw someone post a similar look on YouTube and wanted to give it a go, or at least my interpretation of it. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

LOVE that pop of yellow and those beautiful bright lips! Your skin also looks perfect, like porcelain. You look gorgeous!

Awww Thank you, Lari! I used to hate my fair skin. But once I turned 30 I think I really embraced my fair skin. Thank you for the compliment, Lari!

I LOVE that pop of yellow, it really brightens up your eyes :smileyhappy: and that top is cute!

(0) Hearts

Thank you, beautiful! The yellow was even more bright and eye catching in the sun. I was really happy with it!

I was going to say the same thing! I love how it's just simple and then BAM yellow. It looks REALLY good :smileyhappy: Plus, I love your pink lips. It's such an awesome springtime look.

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

that lip color looks so good on you! 

Oops I thought I was leaving that comment on another post (iPad issues) lol but I do love the combo of that lip with the yellow shadow. Your looks are always so fun! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I really like the pink with the yellow too. Something different. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

your outfit and make up look are just like something straight out of modcloth.com that's really cool! 

Thank you, WhereYouStand! My top is actually from Lane Bryant. LOL

[ Edited ]

E.L.F. bronzer & blush duo

Dior: Lash base mascara

Benefit: they're Real Mascara

Benefit: Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Bite beauty: Rhubarb lip pencil (not in pic) I decided to swap it out with bow & arrow (in pic)

Kat von d: immortal love eye pencil

Kat Von D: ladybird palette

Viktor & Rolf: Flowerbomb

securedownload.jpg

I admire your planning skills! and I love the outfit that you picked. Those sandals are so cute!

I always wake up in the morning and start getting ready then about 20 minutes before I have to leave I realize I don't know what makeup I want to put on. haha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments