2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your color choices here are fabulous. Everything blends together and complements each other beautifully. Did you do anything different than normal? Because you're glowing. 

(0) Hearts

You know what? This is the second time someone has complimented me on something intangible, and both times, it was when I was wearing the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Perfecting Primer rather than my Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. Have I found a winner?!

Thank you so much, mpolansky. Smiley Happy I really wanted a soft look today!

I think you have! That would explain why it's so subtle but yet still noticeable. Love it!!

(0) Hearts

Love it ^_^ , I need my hair trimmed also! been dying it alot its fried on the ends lol. Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

Oh, I've color-treated my hair forEVER. I used to go extremely blonde, though, and I haven't done it in years. Now I stick to deep dark browns, auburns, and reds. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Pretty as usual!

I really do like creme cup on you. I find it can be borderline tacky on some people, but it looks really great on you.

(0) Hearts

Thank you, kb! I think on some skin tones, Creme Cup can look...... well, as you said, tacky. Too stark, maybe. I'm not convinced it's a universal shade, but it's a trusty standby on my skin tone, if I want something that is a little more natural and neutral without being a nude lip!

I love the weekends because it gives me so much time to play with all my makeup. 

today i I am going to a Cinco De Mayo party so decided to play with brights to tie in with this really fun necklace I found. 

image.jpg

I love those colours. That is fantastic!

Thank you. I love bright colors so it is always nice when I get to rock them. 

Agreed. Although sometimes it's fun to wear them just because. I did that the other day and I didn't even leave my house Smiley Tongue

Oooooh that's so much fun for a Cinco de Mayo party! I love the bright makeup with your bright necklace! Have fun!

(0) Hearts

I saw this necklace at JCP and had to have it. 

Anything bright just screams my name. LOL 

[ Edited ]

s1590959-main-grid.jpgs1476456-main-hero.jpg

s1535079-main-grid.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Hello ladies! Ive been sick, but im feeling better.. Anyone here like madonna? I was listening to her music today and I ran into her song called frozen. Back then it was one of my favorite songs! So I was watching the video! I loove that song! I uploaded it to my cell now for my playlist ^_^ . So watching her video got me in the mood to do this look i did today Smiley Tongue

Products Used:

UD Antiaging Primer
MAC Painterly paint pot
Sleek Acid Palette
BHcosmetics palette
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Eyebooster liner
Clinique Lash doubling mascara

(0) Hearts

That blending. Oh my goodness. It's so perfect!! So pretty Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you Alis ^_^ 

You are so, so skilled, Stacey! I don't think I have the precision tools to create this kind of look, lol! It is gorgeous, though. I really love that everyone played with blue shadows this week! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

^_^ Thank you.  im feeling alot better so im finally gonna start wearing my contacts again, but til tomorrow! Smiley Very Happy

You are seriously spectacular at doing eye makeup. What brushes do you use? I'm still looking for my holy grail precise eye brushes!

(0) Hearts

For this look I used Urban decay brushes and MAC ^_^ .

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments