and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

AW SHUCKS, Joz! You're making me blush!

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry.  I really do not know why the pictures keep uploading sideways.  They are right side up on my phone.  I also had a different shirt picked out but noticed it was stained when I went to put it on (the joy of being a Mom).  I did not feel like changing my lipstick at that point, so I dealt with the mismatch.

Too Faced Primed and Poreless

NARS eyeshadow Base

Benefit Oxygen Wow foundation in I'm so Money Honey (which is too dark for me, so I mixed it with some Juice Beauty Natural Glow).  It is still too dark, so I will be giving the other three samples of this I received away.

Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Pocelaine 100

Lancome Maquicomplet in correcteur

Benefit Dandy Brandy on lid

Lancome Latte Matte on browbone

MAC pigment in melon as highlighter

Urban Decay Eye Pencil in Rock Star

Lancome Le Lipstique in Clair

Em lipstick in Misty Mauve

Mary Kay lash primer

MUFE mascara (birthday gift)

It Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil

Lancome Modele Sourcils

Benefit Watt's Up

Lorac Tantalizer matte bronzer

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Boysenberry

A couple are repeats of yesterday!

Very pretty colors on you!! I love the Benefit Velvet Shadows- so sad they discontinued them. I wore two of those shadows on my eyes today Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I love them too. Their regular shadows are nowhere near as good, so I thought it was odd they were discontinuing them. I stalk the site to see if they are ever going to discount them. If they do, I will purchase some more. 

The new ones are definitely drier and less pigmented. Benefit has sales a couple times a year when they put up some of their old items usually 50% off or more so keep an eye out! If you sign up for their emails you should get a notice Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I purchased directly from them earlier this year, so I get their emails. I still stalk the site. If they send an email, I will get it. Thanks. 

That's a great lip colour on you Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you. I really like it. 

I like your brows! They're very clean and crisp. What products did you use?

(0) Hearts

Thank you. I used to have my brows shaped by my aesthetician, but I recently started having them shaped at a Benefit Brow Bar.  She made the ends a little thinner than I usually like them on my last visit, so I will not be plucking for a while.

I alternate between It Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil used in this picture and Lancome's Le Crayon Poudre in blonde from yesterday's picture.  I always top with either Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel as in yesterday's picture or Lancome's Modele Sourcils used in today's picture.  My favorite combo is the one I used yesterday, but the picture did not come out as good as the one today did.

I love that lip color!

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I do too.  It is one of my favorites right now.  That is part of the reason I did not take it off when I discovered I needed a shirt change.  I have a lovely orangish Clinque Chubby I usually wear with this shirt, but I just could not take off my Em Misty Mauve.  The formula is fantastic, and she recently lowered the prices of her entire line, including the lipsticks.

[ Edited ]

I finally got a chance to play with my electric palette. Also tried out a new smashbox lipstick I got during chic week...I kinda hate it though. 

(pictures came out super orangey, but eh)

securedownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpeg

(0) Hearts

The colors are just gorgeous on you!

(0) Hearts

WOW, your eyes look stunning in this!! You guys are making me rethink the "I don't need the Electric Palette" mentality Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You miiiight need it Smiley Happy It's really amazing. The only thing I don't like is that the pink eyeshadow stains my skin....but I can live with that.

Love this look! Just curious, did you only use the Electric palette? If so, wow! I definitely need to get it. Smiley Happy

yupp, just the electric palette, with a little primer. What I LOVE about this palette is I don't have to use a white base to get the colors to show up. 

I am loving the looks everyone is getting with the electric palette.  Your eyes look stunning.

(0) Hearts

thank you Smiley Happy

Your eyes look amazing!!! This silvery-pinky-purple look suits your eyes so well, and it really makes them pop beautifully!

The lipstick color is perfect. Is the formula just bad?