5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Eep, sorry for the huge pics!

Join the train of big pics :smileytongue: you look pretty! love the piercings! i have mine out right nowhaha

[ Edited ]

So I went to the store today, and found 3 palettes by L.A colors..The names are Lotus, Iris, and sunflower. They are pretty good and only cost me $1.00 :smileywink: I added a base of course and theyre pretty and seem to last on without fading :smileyhappy: What do you girls think? In the pic i used the one called sunflower.. i used all 3 colors :smileyvery-happy:

me.jpg

(0) Hearts

eep stacey… I may have to go get that palette! Do you have a blog??

Nuuu! i dont, I feel like i wont have time to do blogs, cause i get called to do makeup on girls! and dont wanna start one and then not be on it much! And im waiting to be called on about a new job at clinique/estee lauder sotore ^.^  But Its the L.A colors palette with 3 shades in it, the palette is called Sunflower and was only $1.00!! lol Heres a close up of it :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

It looks great!! Where can you buy LA colors?

(0) Hearts

Well, I found these at the....DOLLAR TREE!!  hahah! i was like hmmm 1 dollar, ill try out since they looked pretty and they actually did pretty good. not sure where else though :smileysurprised:

(0) Hearts

Yay! I have a dollar tree where I live…I will have to pick it up tomorrow. I wish I could call you to do my makeup :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

I hope you find it , cause the dollar tree where my mother lives dont carry it  :/ so i hope you find it, if not you can order it online! Theres this chinese store that has alot makeup too and they have different L.A palettes there now that i remember :smileytongue: for like 1.99 lol.  Awwww, If only you lived close , id do your makeup :smileyhappy: for free! theres times i dont charge but clients insist lol! 

(0) Hearts

Heeeeyyy...your picture is big too! haha :smileytongue: 

LMAO! i know! thats cause i resized to 500 and still big -,- oh well LMAO

(0) Hearts

I love your lip color -- what did you use?

A lipliner in the color auburn (dont know the brand of it) , nyx chaos lip pencil, and UD lipjunkie in color naked. mixed together :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Amazing! Love that lip color!

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyvery-happy: , I used a lipliner , Nyx chaos pencil and UD lipjunkie in color naked... its all 3 mixed :smileyvery-happy: haha

[ Edited ]

Straying from my usual browns and golds and used a light green with a gold shimmer on the lid with a darker forest/almost teal green in outer v and into crease from a very  neglected MAC palette. Blended out crease/brow bone with a light orangy brown from same palette 

IMAG2432.jpgIMAG2433.jpgIMG_20140323_132939.jpg

(0) Hearts

Green looks great on you!

(0) Hearts

These colours look great in you! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you kariyava and kbmatthews!!

(0) Hearts

Love the subtle-ness of the colors! Very wearable anywhere!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I was afraid of using these colors this whole time but turns out they arent as bright as I thought! Still neutral 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments