Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Welcome back, KeelyBT!!

For those of you who remember one of our original and beloved mods, Keely, she is back with us for the Holiday season!! Welcome back, KeelyBT!!

Cheers,
Sara

Re: Welcome back, KeelyBT!!

welcome back!! 😄 

Woo!

Welcome back KeelyBT, I missed your posts & cute avvie 🙂 ! ❤️

Welcome back, Keely!

Cheers,
Hilary

Welcome back Keely!!!

These hellos and goodbyes should always be on the main board. Yay!

Welcome back, Keely!

Hi notcreative, need to schmooze with you,  forgive me for being so negligent, I'll try soon. Miss you a lot and I hope all is well. You're always in my prayers. 💜

I am always here for you if you need me. There is nothing to forgive. When you're ready, email or call me. I've prayed for you a lot recently as well.

Executive decision time - these certainly don't have to be posted in off-topic. For any hellos and goodbyes to mods you should feel free to post them in Beauty Confessions (because beauty confession of my own, I expect a rousing send off when I go on maternity leave. :)). 

🙂 

Congratulations Candice! Hoping for an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

How exciting 🙂 Congratulations Candace!! 

Congrats! 

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!! Congrats to you Candace! Any time frame for sure? Just so we can prepare ourselves for some time without you. 😉 Two more peeps to add to prayers. In honor of your special news, you get a big Mama heart and a little baby one too. 💕

You will be missed Candace, make sure to let us know when you go on maternity leave. You must be very excited to meet your little girl.

We're going to miss you!! Not sure how close you are to maternity leave, but early congratulations (again) and enjoy all of those newborn snuggles. They're the best:D

@BaseballMommy - Oh, the snuggles **sigh** Not to mention the delicious smell of babies, yummmmmmmmmy! Well, that is until God (or whoever/whatever you believe in, don't want to offend) adds smell to the baby poo. Still, sooòooooo worth it, without a doubt. 🙂

Oh Man, now I'm Jonesin' for a baby to snuggle, dag nabbit........1-800-BAE-SNUG? 😛

But who is going to keep us in line, but also kiss our boo boos when you are gone?  We love you Candace and congratulations!!

Congratulations, Candace! 😃 I'm so happy for you, you must be so excited!

We'll miss you here in the meanwhile, though!

Hi Choco, so glad I saw this and hope you come back here to read this. You know I haven't been able to send PM's. But after reading yours I decided to try to write, hoped for a Miracle and hit send........oh, the wonderful shock when it went through! Then I sent the 2nd one immediately as a big hooray! Read your next message, wrote back, hit send................no go. Then got 2 different, weird messages. Why didn't it work? I was SO disappointed, still am. Maybe I should try again, any thoughts? Nonetheless, you know you're in my prayers for sure, thinking of you, Really hope you see this.

Thanks for reaching out. I still have some other PMs I haven't read yet from others who reached out. Been kinda' all over the map. Hope to snap out of it soon. Thanks agaIn and hope to talk soon. Hang in there. 🙂 

Kssweetheart! I was just thinking about you the other day (I haven't been on BT all that much recently, just popping in every so often to update myself). My mom's back in Vancouver so she's doing really well - her bloodwork looks awesome so she only has to visit the doctor once a week now. But her surgical wound is still open, but healing slowly and steadily. All in all, feeling blessed with support from so many people, and your messages were so comforting to me. Hope you're doing well!

I'll just pop you a message (you can at least receive them, right?), with my email.

Whuuuuuttttttt????? Congrats candace! Most excellent news!

38 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_2081262476622061977.gif
testing