From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 116840 Members
  • 3029 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: What does one do when gifted makeup? Why, use it of course! An amazing friend of mine gifted me some makeup and skincare. I put th ...read more
What does one do when gifted makeup? Why, use it of course! An amazing friend of mine gifted me some makeup and skincare. I put the Kulfi Zari Eyes Long-Lasting Crease-Proof Cream Eyeshadow Bronze Brocade # to use immediately. It’s incredibly shimmery and easy to work with (which you cannot tell because of my glasses!)I will definitely be using this on a regular basis for quick and easy work looks.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Confirmation for email
Hi there I received an email from influencer.info.sephorabeauty@gmail.com For a collaboration. Is this authentic? Please confirm ...read more
Hi there I received an email from influencer.info.sephorabeauty@gmail.com For a collaboration. Is this authentic? Please confirm thanks
Charlotte Tillbury dupe
|
Re: Charlotte Tillbury dupe
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @ewbrooo do you know what the ingredient is that might be breaking you out? Similar products are the L'Oreal Lumi Glotion, iNNBEAU ...read more
@ewbrooo do you know what the ingredient is that might be breaking you out? Similar products are the L'Oreal Lumi Glotion, iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Face Glaze Skin Barrier Protect & Glow Moisturizer .8 oz/ 25 mL Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter (more of a highlighter) Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster 2N (more similar to the CT), Saie Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow , Auric Glow Lust (available on Beautylish).
Preppy skin
😀Makeup makes us feel confident. Along with smelling good.
😀Makeup makes us feel confident. Along with smelling good.
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 I took a look at her site last week... i'm impressed, hoping to see more shades soon and see where it takes off too f ...read more
@makeitup305 I took a look at her site last week... i'm impressed, hoping to see more shades soon and see where it takes off too for sure!
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I hate it when you mess up one thing like mascara and you have to wipe off everything underneath just to get that one spot.
I hate it when you mess up one thing like mascara and you have to wipe off everything underneath just to get that one spot.
I just found out that you can use Vaseline for eyelash serum
I used to pick my eyelashes out a lot so I started to look up a bunch of eye serums but they all were expensive. But a repeated on ...read more
I used to pick my eyelashes out a lot so I started to look up a bunch of eye serums but they all were expensive. But a repeated one I kept seeing was Vaseline (original) And I tried it a loved it! My eyelashes are so full and long now!
TRADE?
|
Re: TRADE?
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @JGSFLA maybe try the The Trade Thread 2024 or Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade ? ...read more
@JGSFLA maybe try the The Trade Thread 2024 or Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade ?
So Happy I got my hands on HAPPY rare beauty blush
I was shopping the Sephora sale in store looking for my items in cart with little to no luck at my mall, but I did manage to find ...read more
I was shopping the Sephora sale in store looking for my items in cart with little to no luck at my mall, but I did manage to find a travel size Happy liquid blush in the cash wrap that was sold out online and in store and I’m in LOVE 
  • IMG_1222.jpeg
216,849 Posts