UD Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

So fess up. How many of you got Naked? And how many of you still want to get Naked?

I don't think I've heard a single negative thing about it...I don't have it and didn't really want it at first but I go back and forth. So sway me Smiley Tongue

Re: UD Naked Palette

(0) Hearts

I have the palette and I am OBSESSED. i wear it every day and am still able to change looks. I strongly recommend it!

When it first came out, I wasn't interested at all.  As it got more and more popular and lust worthy I still wasn't interested, until finally I saw and read blogs and youtube videos from my favorite bloggers, Youtubers, Gurus rave about it and of course when it became out of stock everywhere.  I started to lust for it, constantly lurking and looking on Sephora and every other site I could think of that would carry it, and of course beauty stores around my city, but of course no luck.  After a short while of not being able to find the palette, my attention turned to Konad.  It wasn't until I went on Specktra.net and saw a post from someone saying that it was in stock on the Ulta website.  I quickly went to the Ulta site to checked and there is was, actually in stock.  I resisted that time and regret it soon after.  I would go back and forth on should I get the palette, is it really worth it?...Lose interest in it and then BAM I'd lust/want it all over again.  I started to go on-line and look at every site I could think of, that would have it in stock, and of course with no luck.  I told myself afterwards that if I should ever came across this palette and it would be in stock, TO JUST GET IT.  So after some time I was just browsing the Ulta site and came across it, quickly ordered it and now am waiting for it to arrive some time early this week.  I'm so exited for it, I'm glad I didn't purchase the palette on Amazon or Ebay, the prices on both site for the palette are just overkill.  If anyone's still interested in the Naked palette, try looking on the Ulta site, it feels like they restock it every few weeks (2-3 weeks).  Or if you have an Ulta, Sephora store call and ask an SA when they get new shipments of products in.   

I really didn't plan on getting the Naked Palette. I have the Get Baked Palette & I hardly use it. I also have the Alice in Wonderland BOS, which I like but don't love. Anyway, as much as I love Urban Decay, I really didn't think I'd be purchasing anymore of there palettes again. But, last night I saw the Naked Palette in stock & I grabbed it. I don't know why, I guess it being in high demand made me want it. And I have to say I'm so happy I got it. I've only had it for about 24 hours now, but I played with the colors all this morning and I can't wait to do my makeup again tomorrow. I'm not a huge neutral person, but everyone needs neutrals and it's a beautiful palette to have.

I continually check to see if this palette is in stock online too! I've wanted it for a while but it's been sold out... I hope it becomes available soon!

(0) Hearts

I check a few times a day, too! Sephora, Amazon, Ulta, you name it! Totally OCD....... Did find it on Amazon-- FOR $90!!!!! NOT that impatient!

(0) Hearts

Yeah, it seems the going rate online is $90... I saw a Craigslist ad for it with the same price.  Like, please.  Half the appeal to the product is the bargain.

(0) Hearts

I know, right?! It makes me sad that people are so willing to take advantage of people by price gouging. I wonder if those people are having any luck actually SELLING those palettes at that price now that UD is making it a permanent palette! I can sort of understand auctioning off a truly sold out limited edition item, but please! Really!!

(0) Hearts

its permanent palette? does anyone know when they will restock?

(0) Hearts

It is permanent and it is currently in stock Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

I'm kind of amazed it didn't sell out again on the first day.  It's funny to read my previous posts in this thread as I had completely forgotten that I wanted it so badly at one point.  I ended up buying Bobbi Brown's Modern Classic Lip & Eye Palette to stave off the Naked Palette hunger and it has appeased me greatly.  No need for the Naked Palette now!

(0) Hearts

IT'S IN STOCK RIGHT NOW!!!!!! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!

LOL. "How many of you got Naked?" Oh gosh, if someone read this out of context. Hahaha.

I didn't get it the first time around, but I definitely want it if/when it comes back. Not enough to fight tooth and nail for it, but if I catch it online, I'll definitely add it to my shopping cart and check out pronto!

I passed it up every time I saw it in stock at Sephora -- like, for weeks -- and told myself that I didn't need it.  Then as soon as it became sold out and lauded by every single beauty guru, I totally regretted not buying it.  I've seen people sell it online for ridiculously inflated prices, so you can do that at the very least and use the money for something else you like better!  (Or give me the palette. Smiley Wink)

Oh I love to tell this story.  I never cared for NP, I saw it and saw the hype and I thought to myself I hate neutrals anyways so who cares.  My husband's cousin works at Macy's and while visiting one weekend, she told me they had two and whether I wanted one.  I actually said no, but she didn't get my text in time and ended up getting one for me.  Well, I felt bad that she got it so I went ahead and paid her for the one she got me (20% off) but still wasn't excited because I had just bought UD BOS III and couldn't justify this purchase.  Well, I went home that week and started using it and... forget it- I had NO clue how I lived without this being the working girl that I am.  It cut my weekday makeup time down by atleast 10 mins.  It's "naked" without being boring, neutral with depth, versatility and worth WAY more than I paid for it.  Now there are some colors in there I don't know how I ever lived without: Virgin, Sin, Gunmetal.  I've found a way to work it for workdays but also learned 2-3 smokey eye combinations.  I truly believe the Naked Palette is a staple in every girl's stash, because of it's versatility and timeless-ness.  I'm just happy it's permanent, because even though I've never finished a palette before, I can see myself running through this one in a few years (yes, years, because there is THAT much product in the pan!).

I TOTALLY want this palette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I just love UD.

Secondly, I want some neutral colors to wear to work when I don't want to be so POW! with my colors and glitter.

I've literally been doing my makeup twice this week and wishing for some beige or soft brown color that I just don't have in any of my palettes right now and said to myself: I REALLY need that NAKED palette!

Also, I want to try the bronze liner that comes with it. I love that the liner is right in the palette. It just seems like it would be really perfect for travel, as it's smaller than the BOS, and it could do alot of different looks despite its "neutrality."

I *really* want that palette! It's so funny -- at first I didn't see what the hype was about (a bunch of neutral shadows? great, but obsession-worthy?), but the more I looked at it, it totally grew on me. I wish they would produce more of them, and I hope I can get one eventually Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 11 in conversation