poshified

Tuesday Top 5: BT Made My Buy It! (Fall 2013 edition)

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that we're one big enabling family here on Beauty Talk! I can definitely say that my blush collection has grown considerably. What items have you recently purchased thanks to the lovelies of BT?

bt.JPG

-Shiseido Facial Cotton: I believe this was influenced by a few folks: Rikkie, Arielaaaaaaaa, Kiki1517, etc. Holy smokes! This has completely cut down the time it takes to remove my makeup at night. It works just as well in removing nail polish!

-Guerlain Madame Rougit blush: I still remember Wendyomgwar first posting pictures of this, and it's been on my radar since. Despite the less-than-stellar reviews, I still think it's a great blush to own! It's not overly-pigmented but it's buildable, which is probably why beauty bloggers weren't raving about it.

-Benefit Rockateur: CrayzeeRN had also posted a picture of this in one of the threads, and to be honest, I didn't care too much about it at first glance. Benefit's been known to make up for its lackluster products with cute packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well this blush performs! Quite possibly my favorite blush from its line!

-Chanel Joues Contraste in Accent: A total Missie772 enabled purchase. After hearing about how she bought the blush, I immediately went on the Nordies site to place an order. I would say it's a mauve blush with a hint of beige with the most gorgeous shimmer. If there's one blush that's a must have from the holiday collections, I'd say it's this one!

-Marc Jacobs palette in Starlet: Nebel swatched this when MJ first launched at Sephora, and it's always been on the back of my mind (but I didn't want to buy into the whole hype of the line at the time.) After swatching it in store, I knew it had to come home with me. The colors are absolutely stunning, although I do have to incorporate matte shades from other palettes as this one is strictly all shimmery!

Much love to all my BBFFFFFFFs! <3

gongju87

Re: Tuesday Top 5: BT Made My Buy It! (Fall 2013 edition)

ack....that chanel pallette...must. have. it!!!

poshified

(0) Hearts

You got that right! :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

I don't remember all this enabling that I supposedly did :smileywink:

I think it's safe to say that I've enabled myself so much lol.
That being said,
posh totally enabled me on the Ambient Lighting Wardrobe OMG THANKYOU :smileyvery-happy:
Urban Decay Nail polish- I had been wanting this for a while and then DoctorsMrs really pushed me over the edge with her haul <33
Sephora Orange Pop Blush - another DoctorsMrs and drrragon team up enable session :smileywink: it's super pretty though!!
Estee Lauder Naughty Blush- Drrragon hmmmm!! SO PIGMENTED OMG!
Ariel Compact Mirror- I wish I had been on here when the Cinderella one came out :smileysad: thank you girls for enabling me!!

poshified

Self-enabling... no one's holding you back! :smileyvery-happy: And that DoctorsMrs has totally got me hooked on UD Revolution lippies!

KMeleana

I just got the Laura Mercier Shimmer Effects' Mini Caviar Stick Set.  There is so much more on my "want" list :-)

poshified

(0) Hearts

That's on my wish list! It's such a great idea since we'll probably never go through one full-sized stick!

roxystar4

shiseido cotton pads & Shiseido toner - Starletta8

bite lip library - momo & others

YSL lipstick - beautylovingirl

And many other products!

poshified

(0) Hearts

YSL lipsticks... who could forget?! :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

BT Made Me Buy These:

1. Clarisonic Mia 2

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light

3. MUFE Face & Body Foundation.

I blame all you enablers! :smileyvery-happy:

poshified

(0) Hearts

It's okay, we'll take the blame :smileytongue:

DesertRose0706

1 - DDF 5% benzoyl peroxide cream with tea tree oil - i read about this in a skin care post, and I am sooo lad i got it!  it is a HG product for me now!

2 - PTR 10% sulfur mask,  I learned about using products with sulfur for acne here on BT and this mask with the DDF cream has really transformed my skin!

3 - shiseido cotton pads - jumped on that band wagon and I am really glad i did - they are such suh nice quality, and really arent any more expensive that the ones from Target.  I paid $3.50 for 50 from target vs $9.00 for 165 of Shiseido ones.

4 - Origins Ginzing eye cream - found this from BT and love it for dark circles in the morning

5 - Kate Somerville exfolikate - i never heard of this before BT and finally caved and bought it - it really is great and makes my skin look very nice!

poshified

Glad to see another fellow Shiseidoer! :smileyhappy:

viviene23

Its not "top 5 " but I got Guerlain Crazy Pearls Champs Elysees meteorites and Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. The pics here were so gorgeous...I just had to have it. Its in the mail...I'll probably get it in a day or two. I'm so excited. I'll post the pic when I get it!

poshified

(0) Hearts

I hope you love the holidays meteorites! I know a few of us are still waiting to pull the trigger on that one :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Glad i could contribute a little to the Shisheido Cotton! :smileytongue:

There are a ton of things You lovely ladies have raved about that i just had to try for myself! 

IMG_0097.jpg

First up OCC Lip Tar: I don't quite remember if someone specifically enabled me, But i heard so many great things i had to buy it! And i love it! 

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: I had posted a question asking about Bronzers and Blush, And Lylysa recommended This and Tarte Tipsy Blush (WHICH I LOVE), And I am obsessed with this! It's perfect to contour with on my skintone! 

Origins Drink Up Intensive: This was all @Carolang!!! She RAVED about it in @starletta8's "Mask Mask Mask Everywhere" Thread and i am so glad she did! It's AMZING, inexpensive, deeply hydrating, and just freaking awesome! 

Fresh Sugar Face Polish: This was something i heard a few people talk about here and there, it sparked an interest in me and it's awesome! :smileyvery-happy:

ExfoliKate: Uhm who hasn't raved about this! This needs to explanation. It's just the most amazing exfoliant (Unless you have sensitive skin)

poshified

(0) Hearts

I LOVE how TF Chocolate bronzers smell! <3

carolang

Wore the drink up intensive last night! Love that it's thick but notsuffocating. Will come in handy once I turn my space heater on (my husband is a grizzly bear and will try to blast the AC through the winter!). Last year my skin went crazy and my first post on BT lead me to that mask... So BT enabled me to enable you haha

FireSpinner

Give Me More Lip - awesomeness :smileyhappy:

poshified

(0) Hearts

Ahhh!! I. Will. Not. Cave. In. :smileyvery-happy:

FireSpinner

Teehee :smileytongue: :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 71 replies
  • 99 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa