Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Thoughts on Botox for brow lift...

I'm always self conscious of my eyes being different sizes, It really shows in photos the most. I think it's cause one side of my brow is more saggy than the other. Do any if you have experience with Botox, and if so do you think it could help? Any tips appreciated. 51FAE8D9-DC9F-41E5-83E7-2DE1D4A4D69C.jpg

#SickOfLookingLikeQuasimodo

Re: Thoughts on Botox for brow lift...

One of my brows is higher than the other and it bugs me every day, so I totally get it! 😖  But I think you look lovely and I honestly would never have even noticed the teeeeny tiny difference! Quasimodo - pffft! That's crazy! 

I have some experience with botox (just for my 11s) and it can definitely lift your brow. My sister lifts hers a smidge! The only concern I could forsee is that unless your injector is very skilled/experienced it could be difficult to get it just right and not to overcorrect? Botox takes a week or two to take effect so the injector kind of has to fly blind. I think for a very skilled person this shouldn't be a problem? Especially if they are very conservative with it - you can always add a little more if there isn't enough lift. I would find the most highly recommended dr/injector you can find and ask him/her what they think?? 

@Grahamcrackers - Thanks so much x and thanks for the advice....still weighing the options up...

I don't think you look like Quasimodo!!!

aw, Thank you! 

I get botox for the same, and it helps immensely.  I just posted in the "Thoughts" thread about it....go check it out!

@CheerMomma I'm tagging @NancieNano on this. She knows way more about Botox than I do so she might be able to offer some advice. 

And i I think you're so pretty! No Quasimodo at all!

First @CheerMomma you are a far cry from Quasimodo. Second, I don't know how much I can help you with your botox questions as I get them for migraines so going on the thread @makeupobesessed mentioned is going to give you more info than I can. Sorry. 

I will say that one consequence of getting the botox I do get is a smooth forehead! Although I get about 35 to 40 shots for that little extra bonus. LOL.

Hi @CheerMomma you have have ESP because we were literally just talking about botox in another thread. 

I am challenging myself to a no-buy til March and then I get to have it for my 11's. 😄

I am looking forward to what other people add to your thread!!

I already have a "resting b*tch face" and having 11's doesn't help @insomniacmuffin. 🙂

@Insomniacmuffin - Doh! I did search for a thread before I started this one :S - could you tag me in that other one pretty please?

Thanks @NancieNano

happy to help @CheerMomma!

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • 51FAE8D9-DC9F-41E5-83E7-2DE1D4A4D69C.jpg
testing