The Throwback Thread!!!

I've been thinking about the "good old days" a lot lately and having a lot of flashbacks of things I used to love or find funny. So I thought I'd start a thread to share our favs from the past whenever the moment hits. Anything and everything welcomed!

6057-24846-1.jpg

Re: The Throwback Thread!!!

@veronika23 It is Chanel ice! lol. I kept it  shockingly. Smiley Happy

@luvgloss13  nice!!!

[ Edited ]

@luvgloss13 Wow, what a trip down memory lane! Are those the Dior palettes with the blue packaging that had a stripe?

You just reminded me of some of my first makeup items. I got some Too Faced diamond shimmer (I think I may have it somewhere) and some CoverGirl and Maybelline when I was a teenager. Lots of creative times full of crazy looks but isnt that what its all about? Smiley Happy

My favorite items were a red Dior lipstick and Dior eyeshadow I got as a gift. They both came in stripped blue packaging reminiscent of the 90s. I hid them from my sisters so they wouldn't use them. Funny how some things don't change Smiley Tongue 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 5.30.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 5.22.42 PM.png

@trishavt @luvgloss13

@angel7594

I pulled out these lovelies after seeing this thread! I had these two minis in bright reds and the middle one is a shimmery baby frosty pink. They have that classic lipstick smell and taste. Clearly I don't believe in expired makeup, lol.IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

Gorgeous!  ❤️  @sister13

@sister13, That is so cool! I really wish I had kept mine! Loved that blue packaging. Smiley Happy

YESSSS that is the packaging. I worked for Dior then. 

It was my first cosmetic company job that started my career. I will always love Dior!

My first high end lipstick was Chanel MINK . I saved up for it like crazy. I wanted it sooo bad. 

That is so funny you hid them from your sisters, lol.

I had to hide my makeup from the drag queens in my class! OMG, remember Angel face? I got everyine using this in 8th grade. I am still bff's with the guys that I got wearing this! We still laugh about it. Please post any pics you find. I LOVE this so much. d29d5998bfa940d5a5cdfad7141ec8a7.jpg

@luvgloss13 That is amazing! I would love hear more about your work with Dior. I have always loved that brand along with Chanel.

My first Chanel lipstick was the shade "Lilac Sky" and I got it in high school. I purchased another one a few years ago after I hunted it down (its been discontinued for a while). Smiley Happy

Those look like some great products @luvgloss13 and good on you for hitting pan too Smiley Wink

No you aren't old, you are young with years of experience Smiley Happy

@virgo87 Yesss I like that, I am experienced! lol Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

@luvgloss13, I remember this Dior packaging as well, especially the lipsticks, which were a favorite! I am old too, lol! ❤

@angel7594 YAY! LOL. #oldheads we are like fine wine baby. Smiley Wink

I love your kitty. 

@luvgloss13, Thanks! I wish it was my kitty, just a photo I loved. Smiley Happy

Aww. I adore all cat pics. Look at that smug face! Smiley Happy

Some Too Faced throwback

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 4.37.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-02 at 4.38.05 PM.png

@VeronikaK  Here is my TF throwback!!!  I can't believe I still have this! 16468918_1080357685444265_1858321825_n.jpg

Nice @luvgloss13! Smiley Happy

you guys all of the women's marches and protests have gotten me all fired up again! i was a super riot grrrl in the late 90's/2000's, and all i want to do is listen to bikini kill/L7/sleater-kinney. did anyone else like them?bk.jpg

I know these crayons are still very popular among kids, but I thought this new product is super cute!! It'll make me feel like I really am "drawing" my makeup on. Smiley Wink 

XOXO,
Marieke

Those Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks are so cute!  I haven't bought any yet, but I was thinking the same thing - they would be super fun to use! Smiley Happy @MariekeBT

@Tamara76 it'd be funny if someone got confused as to why you're putting a crayon on your lips! Smiley Wink 

XOXO,
Marieke