Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

โšก๐Ÿฆ‰ The Harry Potter Thread! ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿฐ

I've noticed that there isn't a Harry Potter thread on here and I think one is long overdue. Feel free to post anything here that's related to the world of witchcraft and wizardry! 

tumblr_nrlchxzINK1uqkpjlo1_500.jpgrsz_hp-the-series.png

3220130144383120132111195.gif

Tags:

Re: The Harry Potter Thread!

Now that's what I call a Christmas miracle! Awesome find, @juliehnguyen!

It surely is @lmi82! Harry's expression truly resonate with me.IMG_3217.GIF

RE: Re: The Harry Potter Thread!

Yay Iโ€™m so happy you were able to find them @juliehnguyen !!!!

Re: RE: Re: The Harry Potter Thread!

I was really considering treating myself to the one on Amazon (which is sold at a ridiculous price) for Christmas @Kim888! So when I saw this, I was really ecstatic! 

Have y'all seen the Harry Potter athleisure line from Black Milk Clothing?

So cute!!!!   

@lmi82 @ElleElleG

Never heard of this @Tamara76 but very cute!!

These are so cute @Tamara76! Maybe these workout clothes will motivate me to hit the gym.

Exactly what I was thinking, @juliehnguyen!!!! โค๏ธ 

Itโ€™s adorable!

A unique Luna Lovegood wedding outfit inspired makeup look

I was watching without volume.  I liked the look better with the first lipstick but I feel like she probably addressed the change at some point in the video.

Favorite Harry Potter fanfiction--Go!

Totally agree with @ChristineR07 I prefer Harry and Hermoine - or Hermoine could just be an independent woman and end up with neither but I always hated her with Ron - it never made sense to me why she would be with him and in the movies it felt particularly forced. I do dislike Ginny though haha - shes not has bad in the books but I do kind of like seeing her bashed in fanfiction 

My favorite fanfiction is Harry Crow!

Yeah, Ron is a great character to the story, but Ron wasnโ€™t exactly nice to her. He wasnโ€™t a loving and supportive boyfriend, he was jealous and felt threatened by how brilliant Hermione was and his lack of self confidence showed. She would have been better by herself or with Harry

Exactly @bakeamuffin!  It's just never set up in a way to be a healthy relationship.  Ron leaves over his jealously of Hermione's loyalty to Harry, even though she's begging him to stay.  Then he manipulates her into forgiving him by explaining how he got back to them because of her saying his name.  Yes, for the story he needed to come back.  I just never felt super comfortable with the way it was all handled.

I don't like Ron and Hermione together, but I don't like Ron bashing either. My favorite pairing is Dramione.

Oh, I absolutely agree @Kim888.  I read one that someone had abandoned where Hermione was the single, Muggle-born Minister of Magic AND Prime Minister.  It was really interesting but it was abandoned so early I couldn't tell if it was going to jump the shark or not.

And for some reason I like Weasley bashing except for Arthur and the twins.  Bill and Charlie are rarely in on it but also rarely mentioned.

I don't know that I have a specific favorite.  I do know that I like the ones where Ron is no good and Harry ends up with Hermione.  I had issues with Ron throughout the books (i.e. not believing Harry in Goblet of Fire and leaving in Deathly Hallows) and never liked him with Hermione.  I don't dislike Ginny, I just like Harry and Hermione better.

Taking @ElleElleG 's suggestion and crossposting my lovely secret santa gift here! Target has sock advent calendars for $15 (appears it may be sold out online now ๐Ÿ˜ž - they also have star wars and super hero ones!). The harry potter ones are so cute and comfy!! Its such a nice and festive gift

52686101_Alt01.jpglarge.jpg

I just love these socks!!! I wish target had stayed in Canada ๐Ÿ˜ช

OMG I'm so jelly of you @Kim888! I have been on the hunt for this advent calendar at Target but still no luck. I was so excited when 1 store listed it as in stock and drove all the way there but to my dismay it was sold out and the person working explained that target.com hasn't updated the inventory.
265 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos221
  • tumblr_nrlchxzINK1uqkpjlo1_500.jpg
  • 3220130144383120132111195.gif
  • 6358799009658955091095675736_Hogwarts.png
  • HP.PNG
  • il_570xN.1209318327_b9v5.jpg
  • b031288f66ac2900bc95dcb3263bce97.jpg
  • saaa.gif
  • aaa.gif
  • IMG_0623.JPG