The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

[ Edited ]

Are you riding a high from an order you placed today?? Do tell. 

Re: The Giddy Post - Did you order something today?? (;

[ Edited ]

Ohhhh! I forgot about this thread!  Thanks for the bump! @makeupobesessed

I ordered The UD Illuninator in Skywalk this morning and this happened.....😬😬😬

IMG_0435.PNG

I totally did not intend to re-Rouge so soon....

Np!  Congrats on making rouge!

I cannot wait for Halo to come in!  Not in a long time have I been excited to try a product.  I just loved the swatches on the CoverFX thread!

The intersection of lust for Guerlain holiday items, their arrival at Nordstrom online, and Nordstrom triple points event is my kryptonite. I regret nothing. (Except for my inability to crop the photo; attempts yielded invalid photo type errors). 

IMG_6007.PNG

I ordered BOTH Vice lip palettes and I'm not even a lip palette person, and not a super lip stick person. But I'm hoping it'll help me NOT but 20 Vice lipsticks.   Tbh, I can't wait to try them all out, especially some of the shades I probably wouldn't buy in full size.  Eeeeekk!!!!

I've been drooling over both palettes, but I can't bring myself to buy one yet! 

[ Edited ]

Oh and by ordered, I mean I already ordered the Sephora version online when it came out, and just bought Ultas this evening. (In store- because Ulta and I are on a break.  But that's for the peeves thread, lol)

Got shipping info for my Odacite samples, Vitabath and Pusheen box Smiley Very Happy

Mirrored-Desk-DS-2254-550.jpg

Not makeup, but makeup related. Last year, I bought a glass top desk with shelf underneath to be my vanity. My fiance and I prettified it - spray painted white, spray painted the legs gold, and gold leafed the shelf (topping it with a polyurethane coat), and a glass cabinet to go with that is a complete mess. In theory, I like to see everything I have so I use it, but my shortage of drawers means that my cabinet is a mess, and the top of my vanity is covered in junk.

I just went ahead and splurged on this mirrored "desk," and will be supplementing with some Alex drawers. I'm excited Smiley Very Happy

That is gorgeous! I love how unique it is. You must be soooo excited using the word fiance Smiley Wink Congrats again! 

Yes @Mcakes! It isn't the original one I've been drooling over for years (Horchow carries that one and it is called the Amelie), but that one has some functionality...obstacles. And it's also more than twice the price :x (closer to 3 times).

Haha, yes! I'm still adjusting. And I'm still calling him boyfriend to his face O.O

@Libellules I just love that you guys worked on this piece together so it is so much more valuable that something you just bought as is. And much more affordable too haha! 

Oh @Mcakes sorry my post must have been misleading. That was the old piece :x. Special for that reason but it just doesn't work (and honestly, it wasn't super "cheap" when it was all said and done :x)

Ah ok gotcha @Libellules ! Well you have to go with what works best for you. This new storage solution is so pretty Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Just got 3 gently used YSL eyeshadow palettes for $40. I love Poshmark!!!

So... Last night after 3 glasses of Champagne I looked at my brushes and thought they were too dirty but was too lazy to wash them so I have both of the Hakuho do +. Sephora brushes that were on sale en route to me. Yay! 

Is this where we go to confess our sins?  I've tried to be good, but I can't help it.  I was tired of the Surrat petite smokey brush being OOS at Sephora, so I bought it elsewhere.  I also ordered the Hourglass custom ambient light palette (I'm too pale to make the regular one work).  

Just picked up the ABH Modern Renaissance palette from SiJCP! Can't wait to get off work and swatch it Smiley Very Happy

I ordered it today too!  Since it is permanant I was waiting but I saw Jeffee Star's tutorial using it and I fell in love so I order that today along with 10 new brushes from Sigma and Mac from Nordstrom!

(0) Hearts

@starrysparkle In Canada I think our best bet is to get this palette from Sephora and since it's limited edition I jumped on this ASAP! I think the shipping from ABH to here was something ridic..I can't remember but I don't bother with looking direct..