Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Thank you @lipstick4soul!

thank you @lipstick4soul!!!!

The two tone lipsticks are up for pre-order at Barneys. Delivery in July. 

@txcatx @Mochapj

@niki172 I thought I tagged you too, guess not. 

Thank you very much @lipstick4soul!

Thank you @lipstick4soul!

@lipstick4soul Thank you! This is a hard decision; one one hand, Le Rouge is my favorite lipstick formula in the world. On the other hand, I kind of want to see how these look on people first!

I am sure bloggers will start getting them soon so we'll see swatches. BritishBeautyBlogger often shows Givenchy. 

@Mochapj thank you for sharing !

there's something very sexy about that cream blush in an opaque black bottle to me !!!!

I need too many of those lipsticks. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT - is Sephora getting this collection? Most importantly the Ombre Couture in rosy black - so pretty 😮

@niki172 we haven't received any information regarding it yet! I hope we do, it's gorgeous 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Me, too! I can never resist Givenchy lipsticks!

Does anyone have the Givenchy healthy glow bronzing powder who can check the outer box ingredient list to see if chromium is an ingredient ? 

@DiVWA I just got the gypsophila healthy glow bronzer and my box says: 

Ingredients: synthetic flourphlogopite, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, HDI/trimethylol hexylactone crosspolymer, glycerine, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, ethylhexylglycerin,polysorbate 80, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, chondrus crispus extract, xanthan gum, lauroyl lysine, silica, dicalcium phosphate, mica, 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77491 - CI 77492 - CI 7749 (iron oxides).

Does anyone know when the new summer lipsticks will be available? I was hoping they'd be available during the sale! 

Both show as Coming Soon for me. @Miradan

They was available for couple hours (might be 2) last week.  I missed them too @vegchililover78

5 Replies
testing