The GIVENCHY Thread.

givenchy is one of the luxury beauty brands that has a firm place in my heart. my first luxury lipstick (rouge interdit in 'pretty rose') was givenchy, and i treasured it. 

i'm not exactly on top of 'new releases' as such (though of course i'll share here as i stumble upon news), but i wanted to create a space for my fellow Givenchy beauty lovers !

here are 2 dated adverts from 2011 but i lovvvve them and and find them apt for the brand:

givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg

givenchyaw11.jpg

Re: The GIVENCHY Thread.

Maybe this is a silly question ... but does anyone know if the Saks stores (in Canada) carry Givenchy cosmetics? Or is it just online from Saks...? I've never been to any of the Saks stores since they opened...so I have no clue lol. 

(0) Hearts

@justj3nno problem Smiley Happy

You might wanna ask that question in the Canadian thread as well... Just more people would see it that way Smiley Happy  I haven't been so I can't tell you. Smiley Sad

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/The-Canadian-Peeps-Deals-News-Events-amp-Whatever/m-p/2094847#...

Ermahgerd!! Finger's crossed! Thanks for the mention @veronika23 Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I apologise in advance for being a downer on a well loved brand thread.  

This is Givenchy Teint Couture in 7-Elegant Ginger.  The shade description on Sephora is:

"DARK with warm yellow undertones".

Givenchy nonsense.jpg

In which world is this "dark"???  

If Givenchy wants to cater to a limited skintone range, so be it.  I don't bloody care.  Just don't use words like "dark" when you wouldn't begin to know what it means.  

FUG.

@greenchilli I think we have a very similar complexion and I absolutely agree with you this is by no means dark.... 

The new Guerlain Bronzers: Ultra Shine, Ultra Matte, and 3 shades of contour bronzers, will be out in May, according to IG. They all look really nice!

I swear this mascara looks like a switchblade Smiley Very Happy

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 4.17.43 PM.png

For those hard to reach places...Swiffer 360 Duster, er, I mean Givenchy's mascara...Smiley Tongue

Image result for swiffer duster 360 duster

well. this isn't the first time givenchy has released a mascara that alludes to a torture device..... Smiley Wink

to be fair, the phenomen'eyes mascara *is* gimmicky, but i find i really really love it as a bottom lash mascara. and it just looks so friggin cool.

(0) Hearts

I'll give you that, Phenomen'eyes is really cool looking.

I'm curious in this photo what the other black blobs on the counter are. 

Random sequins?  Chunks of mascara?

(0) Hearts

Maybe they keep the wand locked in a certain position? But that seems like it would be a hassle

the pink thing is mascara base:

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.25.16 PM.png

Closer look at those 2 tone lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 12.31.31 PM.png

(I've had a devil of a time getting on BT lately!)

Those are very strange to me.  I would make such a mess!  

Guess we posted at the exact same time LOL I just deleted my post Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

Upcoming Givenchy for AW17 - seems to be some 2 tone lipsticks coming

IMG_9205.PNG

I am so excited for the Givenchy Gypsophila Les Saisons Summer 2017 Collection! I really want to pick up both of the LE lipsticks with the pale blue-green leather cases. I have heard they are due to be released around April, but does anyone know of a more specific release date?

I'll be stalking the Gypsophila highlighter.  I'm drooling over it.

[ Edited ]

@eadelaide1@lipstick4soul  All I've seen right now for North America is April. No date Smiley Sad

I knew you would know! 💕 @veronika23

I am stalking this one too!

Thanks @veronika23! I'll be stalking this collection for sure!! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • givenchy-beauty-ss-2011.jpg
  • givenchyaw11.jpg
  • Givenchy.jpg
  • IMG_3504.JPG
  • image.jpeg