Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Yay! Glad you got what you wanted! I picked up the palette and 2 lipsticks! I haven’t gotten anything from colourpop in a while because I can’t keep up with their constant releases, but I’m a Disney lover and had to get something from this collection!

Re: The Disney Thread!

@SurprisedLemur  Congratulations!  The only thing that was OOS for me was the Belle lipstick, so I count this as a good day. 🙂

CP is live!!! The highlighter wasn’t showing as in stock so I panicked and didn’t worry about adding it. I got the items I really wanted anyway. I’m not a massive fan of cream highlighters as it is. It is available now though! 

42AFA542-ECC7-4994-A178-D80BF31FE3DB.jpeg

I had the Part of Your World in my cart. It was the last thing I added. By the time I hit check out it was out of stock. It was only 3 minutes after it went live. But my eyeshadows are on their way (and a liquid lip that isn't part of the collection).

@ChristineR07 The same thing happened to me! The Part of your World highlighter was the only thing on my wishlist I couldn't grab!

I grabbed my palette and Lipsticks! I'm so excited!!!

I grabbed my palette and Lipsticks! I'm so excited!!! Also shout out to CP IT department! I'm sure the traffic was/is high but the site is acting normally (for now).

Disney x Colourpop is live on CP direct, and went up on Shop Disney earlier today.

Some really nice stuff on Shop Disney! It looks like a couple items already OOS from direct is still available there. 

Two highlighters added to the CP x Disney collection. I’m wondering if more will be added for each princess? Right now only Snow White and Ariel have a highlighter. 

3CCA5ABA-21B6-42B9-97B2-AA1E090836B4.jpeg

I seriously want the entire collection !!!! @alexasteph   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

love this!

@Tamara76 SAME. I’m being financially responsible about it though and I’m only getting the Snow White items and the palette (HOW CAN IT BE SO GORGEOUS??). 

@alexasteph Same! I was going to get the PR package, but then I realized it didn't include all the SS shadows and it was an easy pass. I don't need any more glosses so I am just going to get the items I want and save some $$$!

I am getting the palette (so beautiful and versatile!), all the SS shadows, Ariel and Belle lipsticks and both highlighters.

I might cave in and get the Cinderella and Jasmine lipsticks too. 

RE: The Disney Thread!

Some swatches and pictures of the Colourpop collection from the Disney Style ig story

Disney Designer x Colourpop Collection - coming soon 

Launches September 27, 2018 at 10 am PST

LE

Includes: It's a Princess Thing Palette, all 6 Lux Lipsticks named after each Princess, all 6 Super Shock Shadows, and 3 Ultra Glossy Lips

disney x colourpop 1.JPGdisney x colourpop 2.JPG

Swatches from ColourpopSwatches from Colourpopdisney x colourpop palette.jpgdisney x colourpop super shock.jpgdisney x colourpop ultra glossy.jpg

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I’ve never gotten a whole collection of anything but I neeeedddd this and the PR box, just to hang on my wall

Tagging @Anonymous for this one.  Right up your alley!

Anonymous Insider

@sprocketta

You're the second person to mention this to me today. Also saw it on their website. I went to look for lippies and found the Disney collection instead lol. 

In case anyone is interested about the theming behind the Disney Designer Collection - Disney is releasing a new Premiere Series for these 6 princesses. The collector dolls are coming out this fall, and the inspiration for each look is from the year that each film was released. So Snow White's style is inspired from fashion from the red carpets and runways from 1937, etc. 

I did just see this at the store @lachaton. I still didn't put it together. 🙂

I love that @lachaton!  I saw some people complaining they didn't have bright colours but to me it wouldn't make sense to have that makeup wise and with that inspiration it makes even more sense.  This looks like makeup products Disney has tried to release in the parks or in places like Hot Topic.  But getting Colourpop to produce it will likely result in much better quality and it's affordable.

2,378 Replies
testing