Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I'm not sure how long this collection has been out but an ad for it popped up in my Facebook timeline and I immediately wanted all of it. It's the Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry at Zales, and I don't know if it or something similar is sold elsewhere. But, if you're lucky enough to be in the serious market for some new jewelry, these are so gorgeous and tasteful and timeless, definitely worth a look. There's way more, these are just some of the ones I really liked!

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.41.20 AM.png
Yes please. 
Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.41.58 AM.pngThe Belle Rose Gold pieces are just.. Wow. I'd wear the two toned Snow White and Belle heart necklaces in a ...heartbeat. 
Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.42.23 AM.pngI mean. Look at this ring 😍😍 Snow White is obviously my favorite Disney Princess but Belle makes a compelling argument with all her merchandise. Uuuuugh. 
Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 8.43.52 AM.png^^Attn: Future Boyfriend^^

Oh, ETA: Some of the other princesses featured are Cinderella and Elsa, with engagement rings for Aurora, Jasmine, Merida, Rapunzel, and Ariel. Tinker Bell has her own pieces, and then there are some generic "princess" pieces, with tiaras and crowns. There are some matches mens bands as well. 

It's been out for about a month - I want that rose ring soooo badly, but every time I've checked it's been OOS. Maybe I'll look again soon 🙂

@niki172 I know that rose ring is absolutely insane. Even if it weren't Disney/Belle themed I'd want it! 

Same!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Look what's available on the Disney website!Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 10.47.31 AM.png

So pretty!!!!!!

OMG!!!!

Crosswalk the Musical strikes again! 😄

Temptalia has sneak peek swatches of the Lorac Beauty and the Beast collection up. They look kind of "meh," to be honest. The lipsticks and the blush palette seem to be the nicest of the bunch.

This week's cover of Entertainment Weekly...

mary.JPG

I'm also excited to see Jack will be played by Lin-Manuel Miranda Cat LOL

Spoiler
mary1.JPG

Who's the third kid? I only remember there being two (Jane and Michael Banks)

@Beadshopgirl The movie is set when the original kids are grown up. The thee kids pictured are Michael Banks' children.

Here's the movie summary: In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael's three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover the joy and wonder missing in their lives.

Oh, that sounds cool! Thanks @lmi82!

Don't forget ladies that Beauty and the Beast comes out today on Bluray 🙂

Image result for beauty and the beast

Ohh thanks @niki172 🙂

You're welcome V :). I was having a crappy day and happened to look down at the calendar and was instantly in a better mood. On my way to pick it up after work 🌹. Have it on hold and paid for already!

So true! 😄 😄 😄

Image may contain: text

ETA: And this one!

18403205_1322888037802919_7079495759761487308_n.jpg

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18838842_1345063982251991_6496653543072349482_n.jpg?oh=54a8cf2400922390f07fa60ff55e039f&oe=59A34043

OMG!!  000.JPG too funny @lmi82!  Now I can't get the song out of my head (or Luke Evans!)  LOL

I choked on my tea (I am appropriately using my B&B Chp mug) - can't stop laughing!

This is one of the best things I've seen on the internet lately.... I love Gastooooooooon!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Looky here! LORAC just dropped a Beauty and the Beast collection 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 1.17.08 AM.png

testing