Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Oh, be still my heart! Heart

#TheLastJedi

shipping.JPG

So beautiful!!!!!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Laura Dern seems to exist to show me at every stage of my life what I aspire to be. This is such a perfect look and I can't wait to see her in action. Annnd from the other Vanity Fair pics of The Last Jedi, it looks like we'll have lots more cool fashion inspiration in this movie!

Yes @Sophia11!!!  I may have to pick up a couple copies of this VF's issue, so I can frame this pic of the queen

Heart Heart Heart

summer.JPG

p.s. can you believe today is the 40th anniversary?  crazy!!

Haha @ZombieMetroAnt when that photo was revealed I texted it to my husband and told him I was buying a hundred copies so I could wallpaper our apartment with them!

And it is crazy -- and special for me to find someone else celebrating these ladies on BT today! 

The Force is Strong with us today @Sophia11

Image result for princess leia gif

Spoiler
p.s. this is my favorite scene & it always makes me teary eye!  sniff, sniff

Heart

It really is @ZombieMetroAnt 

4dd160ce2fedeccd93a92cfc36418cc3.gif

Spoiler
What a good scene! This one isn't my faaaavorite scene, but it comes close... hold on, I gotta go grab more Kleenex. 

@Sophia11Heart

Spoiler
DARN IT!!  I shouldn't have worn mascara today....
Chill.JPG

Thanks so much for sharing all these emotions with me today!!
Heart Heart Heart

😄 😄 😄

18486040_1328496740575382_6656070788656631084_n.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I got the Le Creuset/Disney Beauty and the Beast Be Our Guest Cast Iron Soup Pot (sheesh that's a long name) in the mail yesterday.

It's beautiful... but small.  Way too small to be the centerpiece of a dinner party for more than two people. That's a 16oz water bottle for size reference.

What do y'all think?

IMG_0553.JPGIMG_0556.JPG

@Anonymous  Just butting in here because I saw Le Creuset. 🙂

I have the really small doufeu, which is slightly less than 2 qts., I believe. 

I have found it's great for the following uses: bring  steel cut oats with their liquid to boil the night before; turn off the heat, cover, let rest overnight and the oats are perfectly cooked- either reheat in pan or microwave; cooking rice; hot dips; side dishes; or even a cold dish, like a dip or layered dessert.

I hope this helps you to decide to keep that beautiful pot!

Anonymous Insider

@Ispend2much6I love your oats recipe.  I may try that 🙂

Ohh it's adorable but I agree with you, very small. Just cook things for you in it and tell everyone else to beat it 😂 hey sometimes you just have to collect the cute stuff. I've fallen prey many times! @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

@pixiedust2True, true 🙂

Yep, this is why I decided not to purchase it. I have the 2 qt heart shaped dutch oven and that is a bit too small for certain meals. I was VERY tempted though...

Indeed it is smaller than I'd imagined. But it is still so beautiful! Thank you for posting pics and to scale too.

Yay, you got it! It's really pretty (even if it's on the smaller side). 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@lmi82I'm such a sucker for Disney and especially Beauty and the Beast.  It was my favorite (well tied with The Little Mermaid).

Oh yeah, I agree @lmi82!  Totally gorgeous Heart Besides, @Anonymous I once heard a guy say "size doesn't matter" LOL!  Cat LOL

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAntThat's true lol. Maybe I'll keep it for small 2 people dinner parties 😉

The HSN Pirates of the Caribbean event is live on the website. Have to say, it's a pretty dud collection. They just made a bunch of jewelry with shells and sea horses and called it "Pirates". Lame. The Lorac stuff is there but nothing extra or special is added. 

They did a much better job with other movies. The Maleficent collection was pretty great. 

10 Replies
testing