Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

OMG, too cute!!! Must resist......soooo difficult!

Thanks @lippieaddict19💕 Gotta see which ones we're missing so we can complete our collection 🤗

580289_628209193886644_1407646574_n.jpg

555804_611874618877390_726890367_n.jpg

Eek - they look fierce!  00.JPG

554104_520895704606725_161656224_n.jpg

The Beast. If you have seen Saturnz Barz music video from the Gorillaz, say the beast like THE BAATH. 😄

Hubba hubba!

Uniqlo x Olympia Le Tan has done an adorable Minnie Mouse Loves Dots LE collection. I am not much of a Disney person but I had to grab the last two T-shirts here 🙂

Note: Uniqlo also has a whole bunch of Disney (and Pixar, Star Wars, ...) shirts. 

Screenshot_2017-04-10-12-30-39-1.png

@TriesToBoClassy uniqlo is probably one of my favorite clothes brands (I can't help that their pants are actually the perfect length for me!) and this is very very tempting. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT It is one of mine too! I get most of my staples from Uniqlo, they fit smaller frames well. I am embarassingly obsessed with their collabs- IDLF and Uniqlo U in particular- the latter seems to be made for taller peeps though 😂

549061_560843760615993_549631116_n.jpg

Lion King re-imagined as people.

Simba is a cutie!

I thought this was cute! 😄 

2e44ab0010433844d0bbc771dc1d44a4.jpg

@angel7594 how did you find this picture of me? 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

This meme always cracks me up @angel7594 😄

OMG!   So true!  @angel7594

@Tamara76 Lol, it is kind of my thoughts today! I can't decide what I want or need! 😄

0000000000000.JPG

face.JPG

face1.JPG

Spoiler
Disney-themed Korean beauty products have landed. That’s right: Two of your favorite things ever have collided in a collaboration of your dreams. The animated characters have partnered with Korean beauty brand the Face Shop to create a line of products that include Disney Princess sheet masks and Mickey Mouse lip tint. Yes, it's everything.

Some of the new products have packaging branded with your favorite childhood characters. There's concealer, eye shadow, bronzer, and the like that have images of Monsters Inc., Donald Duck, and Minnie and Mickey. There are sheet masks from characters such as Snow White, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty that — though an image has yet to be released of the actual mask — we’re hoping makes the user look just like one of the royal crew for at least as long as it is left it on.

They couldn't come at a better time, either, as Disney obsession is at a peak level. Not only has the live-action version of Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson been dominating the box office, but Disney-themed clothes have also showed up at Paris Fashion Week. The Face Shop isn't the first beauty brand to get in on the action, either. It was only this past February that L'Oreal debuted a Beauty and the Beast-inspired, limited-edition capsule that sadly, wasn't easily accessible in the U.S.
face2.JPG

What's more, Korean beauty trends have been having a big moment as of late as well, including Instagram-worthy face sheets, innovative moisturizers, and face peels. We only just recently rounded up the 13 best of the bunch that will promise an instant refresh for this coming transitional season. Which is all to say, there's nothing better than two of our favorites coming together in a collection you're going to want to shop every product from.

face3.JPG

So, whether you want to brush on powder with the help of Winnie the Pooh or paint your nails like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, this collaboration is for you. You can shop most of the assortment on Amazon and view all the products to come on the brand’s Instagram.

face4.JPG

oh my gosh winnie the pooh!! 

XOXO,
Marieke

OMG!   So excited they'll have Pooh and Mike Wazowski!   ❤️

IMG_0823.GIF

Yay for Mike Wazowski!

movie disney pixar monsters inc GIF

testing