Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  โœจFaith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I want to go ๐Ÿ˜ž 

@pixiedust2 oh I'm a huge BPAL collector! Wonder if they'll have any Halloweenies from last year? If so, I'm SO there!

@Randell I'm so sorry, I meant to Tag you and Zombie. I'm so out of it today. 

They might have some! They had a ton of stuff on display last year, I couldn't believe how many oils they had. And they were so super nice and generous with samples. 

Have you smelled The Chicken-Legged Hut?? I have it and if you don't, I can send you a little decant. It's the weirdest thing. It smells like a carnival ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's almost too sweet, butterscotch and cotton candy and buttery and salty and just plain weird. I bought it just to sniff and I love the name! PM me if you want me to send it to you. It's no problem at all!

@pixiedust2 That sounds amazing!! So thoughtful & sweet of you! Maybe we can do a fun swap if we see each other at Midsummerscream?! I have some super sweet Carnaval Noir LE's that I love. Midway & Kunstkammer. ๐Ÿ˜

upload_3634049182667255904.gif

What?! There's a chocolate festival AND a Halloween festival in July?! I'm not from California, but I live in SoCal now and that is news to me. I'm going to have to see about these festivals. 

I need more details please and thank you!

@Karmatic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚that gif is hilarious! I know nothing about this Chocolate Fest but now I need to know. STAT!

Midsummer Scream is July 29t & 30th. Cali has started several Halloween conventions in the summer and they are so fun! They do it early so peeps can plan and buy all their Halloween decor early. They have amazing setups, all tricked out. Lots of high tech stuff too.

@pixiedust2 I'm sold! I need to look into my schedule closer to the date but now I want to go, go, go!

@pixiedust2 @Karmatic 

Spoiler
Boo hoo...guess we're too late for this year's, but the Chocolate Festival takes place in Belmont Shore
chocola.JPG

Fun Fact the Los Angeles Visitors Bureau said there is something Free to do each weekend, for an entire year, without having events repeat each year....that's how I bumped into this a couple years ago.  LOL!  Heart  

@pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt Dang it, we missed it but now I want to do some research on other fun things in SoCal. My boyfriend might know of stuff too so I will have to circle back! 

@ZombieMetroAnt Zombie, I live like two miles from there and I miss it every single year ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I did find there is a larger chocolate and pastry show in downtown LA every year. I think it's in Jan. We should mark our calendars!

Halloween in July!? How very fun!  

Related image

Is this before or after the Chocolate Festival @pixiedust2?  Either way, ain't gonna miss this!  Thx!!!

@ZombieMetroAnt WHEN IS THE CHOCOLATE FESTIVAL?????????? TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Please come with us Zombie to Midsummer Scream, I meant to tag you. It's July 29th & 30th. We're going Sat for sure. 

Oh, I plan to go @pixiedust2 just gotta convince you know who (below) to let me borrow her Captain Hook costume! 00000.JPG

You guys, last weekend my daughter was invited to a classmate's Disney Princess Birthday Party.  The invite said to go dressed as your favorite princess......guess what she picked as her cosplay?  Captain Hook!  

00.JPG

123456.png

@ZombieMetroAnt, your daughter is definitely with the times. The BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOO BOUTIQUE at the various Disney Parks now doesn't just offer a "princess package" but also offers a dual gender "pirate package" as well!!!

7f739b6879ae140ef5ce1b752c3695a0.jpg

LOVE!!!! Princesses are great but who says girls can't be Captain?!  Awesome choice Mini ZMA @ZombieMetroAnt

https://img0.etsystatic.com/102/1/11416093/il_340x270.1044741202_n5pp.jpg

Is there room for one more Disney captain? ๐Ÿ˜„

Capt-jack-sparrow.gif

But of course!

Love it!  She looks perfect! โค๏ธ   @ZombieMetroAnt

IMG_0748.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Oh I love this! That jacket is so cool, and the hat! Glad to see she still has both hands ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Adorable!

Aww! Mini Zombie ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– so adorable ๐Ÿค—

testing